Wednesday 2nd September 2009 - Rally Finland Defrosted

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bert Van Waes

Omg Bjorn, i'm jumping a whole in the air now :D

Cool to see you here, i can only say: For some the first event is a real thouf one here. But for others not. But i reckon those others played it before coming overhere. Like me :)

But i know it's yr first time for the whole RBR thing. Just remember you're driving the creation off a legend and it feels that way too. Bite through the hard nut and you'll be fine.

This is rally mate! :)

Omg Bjorn, i'm jumping a whole in the air now :D

Cool to see you here, i can only say: For some the first event is a real though one here. But for others not. But i reckon those others played it before coming overhere. Like me :)

But i know it's yr first time for the whole RBR thing. Just remember you're driving the creation off a legend and it feels that way too. Bite through the hard nut and you'll be fine.

This is rally mate! :)

i know mate i just give it my best shot and have fun. but it looks nice i watched some screenies

• Bert Van Waes

That's how we roll overhere. On fun! :good::)

(although being split seconds from eachother on some stages awakes the competitive feeling)

• Bert Van Waes

PC fried.... I'm out.... :c

I hope to be back in a jiffy...

help

I might join up in this one, as I used to own RBR and may get it again. I miss rallying. Will be on the Oceania timezone if I do join though, due to LMS that night.

Approximately how long will it all take? 2 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%