rF2 Wednesday 27.05.09 - GP79 @ Brianza

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • G-Kraft

I did not find the server..otherwise i would be there.

Im hoping for to race the GP79 trackpack, other tracks does not realy make sense...

Damn i love these old GP cars from my age group but couldnt find the server....... but then might have been my ISP cause had to use another ISP yesterday (Openweb) the one i normally use was down for some reason yesterday.

Kyalami 79 was converted from the Papyrus Kyalami track in Grand Prix Legends.

Until we receive any confirmation from them or the current copyright holder, that track, and any others from a GPL default base is a non-starter I'm afraid.

Zeltweg / Oesterreichring79 was definitely a 3rd party scratch build for GPL (I know as I helped supply the Raffeisen logos for the GPL build), so that is OK.

These are the tracks that cannot be used out of the track pack

Kyalami - GPL
Zolder - TRD 1
Monaco - GP4
Dijon - TRD 1
Zandvoort - GPL

The others were converts of 3rd party scratch tracks, from gpl is seems with the exception of Silverstone that was modified from C4's Silverstone 88 track with permission.

I havent been around for awhile (since just before Christmas) and was becoming a regular in the F1 races (cant wait to get racing again) but was wondering if GP79 is run every week, I am sure I saw something about a race on June 3rd but cant find it now, I have this installed and spent quite a bit of time taming the Tyrell (sp) I havent driven it for awhile but would be up for a race on the 3rd if there is one.

• Nick Jones

So has a track been chosen for Wednesday? It doesnt leave much time for a noob like me to practice. Or has this event been cancelled?

• Nick Jones

Cool, never driven it but there's not many I have...lol, Will download it now and give it a go. If anyone can help me out with a setup for the FW07 and this track I'd be very grateful.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back