Mod: Grand Prix 1979 v2.01
Track: Brianza (default Monza track)
Day/Night: Day
Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Warmup: 5
Race: 30 minutes
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules! It's our first GP79 event so it's more an event to get familiar with the car, hence the track choice. When you have a hard time finding the server try this solution click here

Entrylist:
We don't run an active entry list. Please leave a message if you want to drive.

I take various cars during practice and then decide what to pick, since i have no clue which car suits me best

SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING!

I take various cars during practice and then decide what to pick, since i have no clue which car suits me best

SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING!

Lotus is a pretty safe bet - quick and doesn't do anything unpredictable. Ferrari is pretty easy too - and really quick on the straights.

Not signing up though, got the cold lap competition ;)

• Nick Jones

I would like to give this a go, but be warned I'm a noob, this will be my first RD race! I have the GP79 mod and will download the track, is there anything else I need?

Cheers

Nick Jones

I would like to give this a go, but be warned I'm a noob, this will be my first RD race! I have the GP79 mod and will download the track, is there anything else I need?

Cheers

Nick Jones

Thats it, just make sure you race online in Race Department servers and your fine. Practice is always a good thing in these :)

• Nick Jones

Can i give them a go please more my age group.......... dunno how good ill be though

Hey Rob,

I doubt you'll be as bad as me!

I'm new to all this sim racing, and haven't driven Brianza before. Had a quick go last night and couldn't stop spinning..lol I'll start practising properly tomorrow.

Hi Chaps

Might be able to make this as my first RD event.

Been lapping on the Monza 79 track seems better AI for offline but will switch to the default Brianza with friendlier kerbs !

Slightly confused as to which F1 79 installation to choose historical / unrestricted / league ? Will it matter if / when I try to join the server - I`m guessing yes.

Any tips for a good beginners car - lapped Ragazonni`s car okay - are all aids off for the race though ? I have been using medium TC :embarrassed: and it still slides around !

Will not commit to event yet but hopefully.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline