Stage 11: USA - Hualapai Nation II [Normal Bad Day]
Stage 12: France - Joux Verte [Normal Bad Day]
Stage 13: England - Harwood Forest II [Snow Good Day]
Stage 14: Japan - Noiker II [Snow Good Day]
Stage 15: France - Joux Verte [Snow Good Day]

US Start: 03:00 GMT *
Oceania Start: 10:00 GMT *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT

* Oceania and US events will only be created on request - so please mention it if you're signing up for a non-Euro zone. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2009 mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2009 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally (including multi-day events) - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.

• Andrew Evans

Drivers:
  1. Andrew Evans (eeevans)
  2. Lewis Fergusson (Lewis)
  3. Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)
  4. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul)
  5. Cam Wedgwood (Wedge)
  6. Warren Dawes (WAD53)
  7. Mark Birney (Harpo245)
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

• Aaron Cloutier

Sign me up.

Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier) US

What happened to Hualapai Nation II in the snow?

• Andrew Evans

global warming... ho ho ho...

server config only allows 15 stages max.... makes me cry, but something had to go....

• Andrew Evans

this event is cancelled and the club is over, unless someone steps up to run it... i'd like it to continue but it's out of my hands... all enquiries should be directed to bram hengeveld

Ah ****.
Sorry to hear.

I must say though Andrew, thanks for your efforts with RBR over the past few months. Every week had a different challenge (and some of them certainly were!), and I'm sure it wasn't the easiest thing in the world to try and think up different events.

Thanks mate

What's going on? This is a real shame. This is really the only RD events that can be run internationally and offer people a chance to compete against ALL others... Any chance of an explanation? Bram?:thinking:

Not sure what i have to do with this to be honest. If Andrew doesnt want to run it anymore we need a new person to set this up.

RBR is not being removed from this forum, so no worries

• Andrew Evans

bram removed me from staff, as you can see.... therefore i'm not able to run the rally club... and wouldn't consider lifting a finger for racedepartment ever again, even if desired... i'm just here to consume now...

i'm genuinely sorry to the rally guys... i hope someone will continue it....

A shame Andrew. Thanks loads for reviving RBR and creating a solid (but small) international rallying community. Truly appreciated. I recognise all the effort that you have put in and your enthusiasm has gone a bloody long way.

Thanks again!

A shame Andrew. Thanks loads for reviving RBR and creating a solid (but small) international rallying community. Truly appreciated.

:plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1:

:plus1:

Looks like a lot of emotion ruling decisions right now, and this RBR Club being put in jeopardy. I hope some clear thinking prevails after people settle down somewhat.
Whatever, thanks Andrew for building the RBR Club at RD, it has been a delight for those of us involved so far. It doesn't consume RD server resources, it is very different to other SimRacing here, and offers a unique benefit that people from all over the world can Race it in their own timezone.
The Club has been steadily growing, and I think it has far more potential yet.

I REALLY hope some form of settlement can be sorted that allows the RBR Club to continue, this is too good to throw away carelessly.

• Bert Van Waes

Tx Andrew mate for setting this RBR thing up. From the get/go i signed in here, and never ever regretted wasting my life on those moments to be one step closer to a legends mind in his own creation. Richard Burns Rally to me really is a little holy grail. And to compete with all of you guys, all rally fans who love to go fight the roads, was a blast.

Nice job here mate. Tx for all the time and effort you did for us here on RD and in this club. Couple that with wat seems to be a legendary mini friday. I only got the chance to run it under Buxto's name. But that's equal so doesn't matter. But the idea behind it is/ was top. Great stuff mate!

• Aaron Cloutier

Dang.

It pains me to hear that this is due to some sort of RD disagreement. I hope we can find some way to keep this running. Would it be easier to run the rallies every other week?

Anyway, thanks Andrew. I haven't been here too long but I really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%