Stage 06: BTB Stages - Tervaniemi [Normal Good Day]
Stage 07: Australia - New Bobs II [Mix Bad Day]
Stage 08: BTB Stages - Pikes Peak [Normal Good Day]
Stage 09: BTB Stages - La Iglesuela [Normal Good Day]
Stage 10: USA - Fraizer Wells II [Snow Bad Day]

US Start: 03:00 GMT *
Oceania Start: 10:00 GMT *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT

* Oceania and US events will only be created on request - so please mention it if you're signing up for a non-Euro zone. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2009 mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2009 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally (including multi-day events) - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.

• Andrew Evans

Drivers:
  1. Andrew Evans (eeevans)
  2. Ryan Callan (Redhawk)
  3. Johan Sälgström (maxter)
  4. Mark Birney (Harpo245)
  5. Lewis Fergusson (Lewis)
  6. Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)
  7. Warren Dawes (WAD53)
  8. Cam Wedgwood (Wedge)
  9. David Buxton (DoingABuxton)
  10. Andrew Dawes (dawesy)
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

• Andrew Evans

FINAL RESULTS

rbrsushi2res.png

and we have ourselves a new winner! the legend that is mr warren dawes!... many gratz mate! :becky:

cheeky birney and meself had a fierce battle towards the end (as he mentions in his report) and we nab 2nd and 3rd respectively, with 5 seconds atween us.... but still 7 mins behind warren who didn't drop one stage... :flypig:

stages wins splashed around nicely with 3 each for warren and mark and 2 each for me and johan....

cheers to all who took part!

• Andrew Evans

you can be whatever you like, my dear ryo, so long as you give me your rsrbr id :nod:

• Andrew Evans

i've stuck you down for the euro session.... if you don't turn up, my results parser just won't care.... :D

• Johan Sälgström

Ooh, this looks to be really promising!

Johan Sälgström (maxter)

• Andrew Evans

linked a track pack at the bottom of the first post.... get yer hot and spicy add-ons right, uh, there...

I just installed the two addon tracks to test them. When the game moves to the driving stage, I get some error messages, but the track eventually loads ok (which I gather is normal) and I can drive the stage. I only tested Malaga for the moment, but if I try to view the replay, it is all screwed up, the car seems to be floating in space. Is this normal???

• Andrew Evans

yep, the errors are normal dude... and as far as i understand it you cannot review replays for btb tracks because it doesn't set up the cameras etc....

• Aaron Cloutier

Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)

US Time please

I'm extremely excited to get the Skoda Octavia out of the garage for this race. Nice choice of car packs! :) Looks like a crazy combination of stages though.

Warren Dawes (WAD53)

Oceania zone.

Andrew, is there any way to check the BTB stages off-line to make sure they will work for me?? I suppose I could setup my own private on-line session for a quick test.

• Andrew Evans

when you run them online it extracts each track from the main BTBStages1.7z in your BTBRS folder... unf, that main archive is pwd protected.. so you have to run them online at least once... (you don't have to finish the stage)....

once they're extracted - in that above folder - i *think* you can just drop them in the RXRSRBR folder like any ready-packed add-on... and you can run them offline on the btb stages tab...

i was intending to try this tomorrow and upload an offline pack to save peeps the hass.... but, that's what i think you need to do if you want to get at them right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%