Wednesday 23rd September 2009 - Rally Sushi II

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOOKIN' 'ELL!

The second last stage was stupid, 2 feet away from trees and still hit them :/ Had terrible FPS on other stage, but Pikes Peak was fantastic!

Loved it, as usual. Can't wait for the next one!

Also, close finish, Andrew. 5 seconds! 2 before the last stage :p Kudos!

either way.... something is still amiss... cause you finished mont herman about 6 mins ahead of what's physically possible.... :(

I crossed referenced my screen shot with the times submitted before I deleted the screeny :( Because the screeny tied up with the posted html results I deleted the screenshot :( bugger! :sorry: Default rounds for me :crylikeababy:

Something totally wrong here.....

• Andrew Evans

well, that was ace.... loved all the stages with the exception of la iglesuela.... cambers and elevation changes are wee bit over ze top, imo... but i would consider running all of the btb stages again - apart from that... so let me know what you thought of them....

nice battle with mark in the eu session... 2 stage wins fer me and my most competitive showing to date... :swoooooon:

results are out - new name at the top:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/399927-post3.html

fergo and bucko - you've both got defaulted times for all the btb stages... i have no idea what you've done wrong - fergo had forgotten the correctional patch for update 09... but it still didn't sort him out... you'll need to mooch it up afore any of these crop up in another event... :(

well, that was ace.... loved all the stages with the exception of la iglesuela.... cambers and elevation changes are wee bit over ze top, imo... but i would consider running all of the btb stages again - apart from that... so let me know what you thought of them....

Needless to say I also enjoyed them. I liked the variety of track surfaces it seems that the really evil stages suited us guys that take a more conservative approach. I had a couple of miraculous escapes, sliding off track (or bouncing off in the bumpy stage 1) but by some miracle I managed to miss the worst of the trees and could get the car home to finish. Maybe the Xsara is tougher than the others???

BTB Track Feedback from me:
Only two I didn't care for, La Iglesuela (lower FPS, too savage in places, and looked a bit rough around the edges), and San Marcial (just didn't inspire me really).
The others were very good IMO, especially Pikes Peak which was great fun to drive.
Pity we can't view replays from these BTB tracks though.

Well done to Mark for another good Rally result (thanks for letting me sneak in front) and great to see Andrew on the podium. Looks like it was a Rally for us guys normally further back. :party2:

Well done podium and special mention to the tortoise, Mr Dawes. I REALLY need to learn the 'slow and steady' lesson Warren! Although, your slow was damn quick mate! Well done!

Thanks once more, Andrew.

• Andrew Dawes

I had not solution to these tracks.
My slow and steadys were all miles of the pace and;
my fast and attacking were all miles off the road.

Well done to Dad and the place getters.

Shame you can't save replays when you fail to finish. My cartwheel end over end about 5 times on one stage would have been worth watching.

Congrats Warren! And well done to that Ervans feller and ME! :D The consistency, once again was key. Someday I will take a hint, lol

Nice variety of winners here in the Club.

PS: Ervans ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back