Wednesday 21st October 2009 - Rally French Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up, can I emphasise how much I hate Porsche's. :noidea:

Now that's over with, big thanks to Damien, Andrew, and Peter for the TS chats and company.
We are all in awe of Peter now, he gave us all a huge thrashing with some very impressive times.

It's hard to believe that I reversed the car over a cliff doing a gentle 3 point turn to turn around from a spin, but I managed it twice in consecutive stages. :faint: :violin:

I'm away for the next month or so, so I hope you all keep Rallying and having fun and see you all when I return.

Cheers. :party2:

That was insane! Undoubtedly my worst outing to date.

Peter clocked in some astonishing times, how he manages to keep the 911 balanced is totally beyond me :shock:

Despite the constant white knuckles I had a blast, thanks for organising the event.

Exhausting rally. So much focus needed with the speed and twitchy nature of the car. Great stages, great car, great fun. Kudos on the choice Andrew :D

Great battle with bert early on, shame he dropped off later on.

Thanks RD and all that jazz...

Edit: And I had no more "really slow game" issues! Rejoice (unless you despise me).

rallyfrance.png

• Andrew Evans

a chronic display of no talent from myself this evening.... :D

some of it was flowing nicely - but the realistic put a stop to any of my regular lucky escapes...

results up in a bit... :becky:

Grats to Mark, for the win, he's back on top again. :worship: . Also a super drive from Peter and well done to Andrew D for the podium, he's learning this game very quickly.

• Bert Van Waes

Great rally guys.

Great fights with Mark that even ended in 0.06 secs difference. But i wasn't far off with my prediction for myself: 4 in the pocket, and the rest off eh? :D

Loved the car, always love France, and nice to try realistic with one of the most diff cars in the game.

Tx guys for an interesting rally!

Grats to Mark, Peter and new Andrew:good:

and oc another big tx to the inventor off the week, Andrew E.:tits:

ps: i think i broke my mic... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%