Stage 09: France - Bisanne II [Normal Good Day]
Stage 10: France - Joux Plane [Normal Good Day]
Stage 11: France - Joux Verte [Normal Good Day]
Stage 12: France - Cote d'Arbroz
[Normal Good Day]

US Start: 03:00 GMT *
Oceania Start: 10:00 GMT *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT

* Oceania and US events will only be created on request - so please mention it if you're signing up for a non-Euro zone. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2009 mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2009 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally (including multi-day events) - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.

• Andrew Evans

Drivers:
  1. Andrew Evans (eeevans)
  2. Lewis Fergusson (Lewis)
  3. Mark Birney (Harpo245)
  4. Peter Duivelaar (Pro_Drifter100)
  5. Bjorn de Haas (bjornos80)
  6. Bert Van Waes (Bertie)
  7. Warren Dawes (WAD53)
  8. Damien Jones (DJones)
  9. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul)
  10. Andrew Dawes (dawesy)
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

• Andrew Evans

FINAL RESULTS

rbrfrenchpain.png

and birney's back! the wee little irishman takes it with 11 seconds over peter, both of who were on super heavy form, with andrew fleshing out ze podium with third :thumb:

after stages wins being dotted around all over ze place, they only fall to 3 people this week... peter took half of them...!.... birney nabbing three... and bert with three - what might have been, man? :D

fair bit of red splashed all over the board... but not as much as i feared.... good work peeps! :flypig:

RD Rally Club Statistics

• Bert Van Waes

+1
awesome: realistic... oeeee :)

Bert Van Waes (Bertie)

I'll try to be there.

Warren Dawes (WAD53) Oceania zone.

I must have tried a different Porsche to some of you guys, it doesn't seem realistic to me at all (in a test drive, I put the car on the grass and trying to recover, the front wheels just kept spinning but the rear wheels did nothing. Never seen a FWD Porsche before???)
I actually thought the car was badly modded, but what the heck, it's an RBR event, gotta give it a try.
And it will be my last Rally for about a month, I'm away for holidays from next week.

• Jason Halaby

hi guys, sorry to be missing these. I got busy with ATCC recently. I see you've worked up to realistic damage...exciting!

• Andrew Evans

no worries matey.... realistic is a one-off for this event though...

(and any subsequent "pain" events :D )

Sign me up please for the OCN session

Damien Jones (DJones)

This car is one tailhappy individual, I'm finding it a real handful to keep pointing the right direction an the turns!

• Andrew Evans

This car is one tailhappy individual, I'm finding it a real handful to keep pointing the right direction an the turns!

yea man!

i really quite liked the feel of it... brutal acceleration, lairy as ya like once flying... coupled with realistic damage... should be a tasty one :D

• Bert Van Waes

:)
Let us take a gamble here, i say i finish 4, on the limit... All the rest will be death for me...

This rally was awesome! The best I have ever experienced!
I was really flying through these stages. Had to call for help 2 times, but that was the only negative thing from this rally, so I am very happy!
Thanks for organizing this Andrew!

• Andrew Dawes

Well that was.

My goal was to finish all stages which i accomplished. One long stage was dicey after rolling just a couple of minutes in i was driving a shopping trolley for 5 minutes.

I actually bagged some decent times but none were a match to Peters charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back