Resource icon

Misc Wedge's Visions | ReShade + MasterEffect v3.0 Proper

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wedge submitted a new resource:

Wedge's Visions | ReShade + MasterEffect - ReShade + MasterEffect custom preset for rFactor 2

Wedge's Visions is a ReShade + MasterEffect custom preset for rFactor 2. It's an advanced post-processing injector much like SweetFX and ENB.

Check out this gallery for screenshots comparison:
http://imgur.com/a/FZc6R

To install, simply copy the files included to your Stock Car Extreme game directory (i.e. \rFactor...

Read more about this resource...

thx wedge, not nearly as dramatic as SCE but probably for good reason. ill give it a try, have to admit im a little torn. does cut down on the "cartoony" look i see ppl complain about re rf2 though..

thx wedge, not nearly as dramatic as SCE but probably for good reason. ill give it a try, have to admit im a little torn. does cut down on the "cartoony" look i see ppl complain about re rf2 though..
that's because rf2 isn't as saturated (colorful) as sce, so the effect is more subtle: just some color balance and little contrast to make it look more realistic. doesn't look much on the screenshots, but makes a great difference in game.

this preset I made from scratch and was very hard to tweak. took me like 8 iterations to achieve a result I like.

you can use the num lock key to turn the effect on and off to see the difference.

post your feedback after you try!

That looks very impressive - will give it a try as soon as I am back to my gaming machine. One question: do you know if it could be used together with the TrackMap-Plugin (64bit) as I could not get SweetFX and TMP working together since the last rF2 update.

Looks great, thanks. But how do I make it work with Trackmap? Didn't work too even after renaming Trackmap's d3d9.dll to d3d9_TM and changing the ini file.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%