Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hey there, I just wanted to thank you guys. I've had very little time to race lately, which is why it took me this long.

I re-did my Marcas race today, and what had been a leading-by-20s cruise became one of the best offline races I ever had (after I toned the AI strength down to 105% :whistling:). I was overtaken and overtook, I took some hits and gave some, 20 minutes of almost non-stop action until I managed to prevail 0.7s ahead of 2nd place... now I need to lie down a bit.

Thanks for the great track and AI!

little update from my side, the gt3 mod wont be released here...
for those who are interested in this mod: if you want the latest informations or download the mod when released save the fb site as bookmark

https://www.facebook.com/europeanendurancecenter

or check out our forum

http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org

for the others i will quote a modder friend: "I'm a modder without the scratch 3d modelling knowledge. I'm not a stealer, since i dont take credits for others ppl/companies work. I know they made it, they just made it for the wrong game:) So, for all those haters, stick to waiting, we stick to racing."

Have you opened the first folder in winzip and then copied the folder content into you main GSCE main directory or have you just copied the folder into the main directory like I first did? You need to copy the contents of the folder, not the folder.......if that makes sense? If you did it might be that your using other shaders which may be overriding it. The author stated something about disabling/deleting other custome shaders.

Barney68 - Thank you for the tip. I always check the options section of SimSyncPro to make sure that the "Prefer main server" option is checked.
I have white cars for: both Williams, both Ferraris, Alonso's McLaren and the Marussias don't display at all. I'm sure it will get sorted out.

Thank you for another great mod Angelq117.

FraPP!!!

so far so good. None of the cars are getting body slammed in the pit any more lol. At least the ones that were doing it before are good now. Thanks a lot guys

Nice news. Lets wait the final version of Keith and I Will update the track

That has to be the most awkward AIW I have done, I don't know why, it must just be the shape of some of the turns.
But finally I have hit on something, and the AI are now much tougher, lapping cleaner and almost a second quicker at the same difficulty settings.

https://www.mediafire.com/?wik1yggazb7tckc

Might be grateful to who has helped you, and thank the person who gave you the skin, which has only tweaked, I challenge you to paint the new McLaren, has see how long it takes, jose (creator of the skin) has kien your know very well, I have painted and enjoyed in www.f1fanatic.es my're an opportunist who takes advantage of the work of others, if administrator of this site would not hesitate to delete your post.

I invite the managers of this site to visit www.f1fanatic.es and would see that our mod for rFactor is based on the extreme of Reiza and have skin since late February, and changed hay car modeling.

you only have you borrowed, you are not the creator, you're a scam or nigatura blueknight or magicalonso q we've caught.

<Snip>

Mod edit : Only English text is allowed in this forum, and the video is meaningless.

I refer you to our Terms of Service.

We have a report system for reporting content or any other website problems, please use it.

If you have an issue with someone, please do not argue in the forum, use the report system or settle the argument personally via PM. Jose46's post was removed for that reason, after already being told what to do.

TOS Quote :-
Intellectual Property and Copyright
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on RaceDepartment by one of our users without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. The fastest and easiest way to notify RaceDepartment of alleged copyright infringement is to either use the “report” button, located under each forum post or resource file, or contact us directly via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%