Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Something isn't working. Right after the game starts, the screen goes all white after playing some effect like a "film burning". I activated the Split screen effect and saw that the game freezes after loading your reshader (it compiles ok, but then freezes, with half screen all white and the other half a little blurry and frozen). I'm using an alternative UI, not the original one, but I don't see why this could cause some trouble. GTX 660 2Gb/ Win 8.1 x64 here.
Last three lines of d3d9.log are:
25/03/2015 17:37:11,472 [564] | INFO | Loading effect from "C:\Games\GSC2013\ReShade.fx" ...
25/03/2015 17:37:12,678 [564] | INFO | > Successfully compiled effect.
25/03/2015 17:37:26,726 [564] | INFO | Destroyed effect environment on runtime 087E6CE0.
Weird.
Are you using the d3d9.dll I provided or another modified one?

Try temporary renaming ReShade.fx to .fxx, start a race, Alt+Tab than rename it back to .fx and see if it works while racing.

Yes, using your d3d9.dll.
The problem is in the reshader version. After renaming ReShade.fx to .fxx, the game loaded and froze at the same spot (but this time without the "White burning effect" - because it found no effects to apply). Strange that this is the same version that I'm successfuly using with Assetto Corsa (which in turn didn't worked with the latest ReShade 0.16.0 launched on march/19).

im getting a different error, difficult to see as im using DSR...but i think the gist of it is fails to initialize. fortunately game looks & runs fine though.

not my clean install, ill post specifics next time i run GSC.

the messages are --

compiling effect...failed

it then points to a d3d9.fx file & error x3000 & something about an unexpected identifier.

i see thats not your file so i assume its from a different sweetfx or enb pack. ill try deleting it & see if it runs w/out error

thanks -- yeah its pretty much common sense so not your fault, but i guess it wouldnt hurt. only prob is im not entirely sure how to remove that, can i just delete the sweetfx folder?

edit -- nvm, think i figured it out

on last days i was a bit tired from modding and so i worked on another skinpack, 24h spa 2014hhi patrick! sorry if is a dumb question but is this mod avaliavle or thereare in w.i.p? because you said "im working on skins" so that is my dude.the cars looks awesome! greetings from argentina!

gsc2015-03-2212-52-47-021.png

gsc2015-03-2212-59-42-136.png

gsc2015-03-2213-14-16-538.png

i still have to adjust the specular maps and alpha channels on most textures to get the right shine... for now some things are still too shiny
this will be "the mod" for gcs..thanks patriot,looks awesome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline