RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ivo from my replay we were far from each other and at the moment i didn't feel the touch sorry mate :th_sad:

Mark sorry for the tap at T2 of lap 1 of the second race, i tried everything to avoid it and Rob you didn,t have to wait for me i was the cause of you tapping me :wink2:

qualy: first after Keith had to leave

Race 1: got a good start and was careful the first few turns with cold tyres, from there i was able to pull a little gap and took the win.

Race 2: after a good start i tapped Mark at T2 and then got tapped by Rob and ended second to last, pushed all the race, with a few guy's spinning and a few good pass manage to finish third.

was a fun combo car-track :woop:

Race 2:

Yves an i had a little touch before the fast chicanes, nothing really dramatic but it made my entry for the chicanes very bad, so i spun on the curbs into the wall. Made it to the pits but after that is was still undrivable. To bad a really wanted that cake.

I think i go to bed now.

Thanks Yves and the rest of the guys.

--> Adam ... rare that first time mum's-to-be hit their due date (usually late), so I predict you'll be racing with us on Friday, but good luck if not :wink2:

I'll have none of this overtaking racing have you on the last corner stuff please Lee :freaked-out: :victory:

Wouldn't dream of it mate ... will be doing what I can to make sure I am well in front of you at that point of the race next time around :tongue1: (heeehhheeeee) :smile-big:

EDIT: Where's the server Evansooooo, sowt it aaat geeeeeza :wink2:

Up to 15 with the recent entries. Thanks for joining guys. Good to know the Pm's worked :)

And Willi, I think it would be up to Eric. I was thinking we should do a race on Wednesday with only using the Vauxhall. Kinda like Yves EU events with 1 car. Just a thought.

• James Cathers

sorry for bailing guys but that was about 95% frustrating and maybe 5% fun. qually 8th, moved up to 5th staying out of trouble then put it in a wall and got too mad sitting in the pits in 16th to muster the motivation to keep going. hope ya'll had fun.

Good race guys lot's of fun, could not quite get the pace I wanted with this car. Lost my G25 so I had to go back to the old wheel hope I was'nt all over the road infront of you guys I seem to have a bit of tuning with the old wheel to do. cya next time maybe. And Gregory don't worry about it :)

Though car/track combo. Real drifting action. Too bad the PS2 Joypad/Drifting don't really like each other. I couldn't get the car under control at all..

1st Race: Car was really hard to control on cold tires.. When tires heated they overheated but it was allright until the inevitable crash after the "swimming-pool". Not much damage but enough that the little balance that was left was gone.

2nd Race: Tried to alter setup and the handling got little better. But then spun from P6 and it destroyed my concentration. Couple of laps later i found myself from the barrier with The-Hattrick-of-trouble: flat tire, broken suspension and aero. Limped to pit but forgot that this track has a problem with autopit, stopped but not completely, the car was just rolling slowly and my mechanics are so timid that they are afraid of a car moving 0.001km/h...

This track is not the best for side-to-side action, i was struggling when anybody was distracting even a bit me from the narrow racing line. I did swung my tail connecting the front of the guy trying to pass on several occasions. Sorry, not intentional, the cockpit was full of hands but my instincts aren't going to give up a position easily :)

Well done to all and thanks to Eric for setting it up!
My first time at Warwick Farm and in the Z4 so it was all new to me.
Had a good time chasing Joao for most of race 2, but stuffed it in the armco on lap 11 and had to limp along with a damaged suspension and no splitter until the end. It only took a concentration break of a microsecond, but it was enough...:smile:

Hi all. Im new and this will be my first race. Please sign me up for it.

Glad you've joined us Daniel. I have invited you to the Friday night racers group. Once you accept subscribe to that group and you will receive email notifications of updates and such.

Thursday night we will be running open practice on the server at 00:00GMT, hopefully you can make it out and get acquainted with the rat pack :)

This event is fulling up nicely, and ive invited a friend from yonder to join. Another fellow Canadian :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back