RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Yves setup made it possible for me to qual 2nd row and it was very good in the race as well,easily the best performance ive ever known in the WTCC bimmers,all race one was a constant battle with Andrius for 2nd,just managed to nick at the beginning of final lap :).
Race 2 was fantastic from the start,i didnt bog down as bad this time and arrived at T1 with the pack and took a gamble running right out wide and for once it payed off nicely :),then some more battle with Andrius and then a couple more passes for the lead.slowly built a gap then backed off a bit near the end after a couple of scary warnings from the rear threatning to let go.
Grats all podiums and finishers,excellent racing :good:.
Thank You Yves & RD

That was SUPERB.
Racing on his best.

Race 1. shocked that someone tried to pass me in the fast snake corners. And i threw my steer to the left. On to the curvse, spon out and landed on my roof :).

Race 2. After a decent start. I had the feeling of the car back. Tried to do some quick laps of 1.36 and managed to get to the fighting group.
Suddenly i was behind Peter, and we spon in T1 into the barrier. I had a total wrecked front, but still drivable. I was trying to hold on with Peter. But in the fast left right hander i noticed i didn't had any downforce. I was going with 200 kmh straight towards the barier and the track. So i chose to press esc for safety reasons.

Tnx Yves and RD

damndamndamn.. My windows wanted to some attention..

1st Race was a learning process. Track was new to me so i really didn't know the profile until lap 7. Good fighting with Nick, unfortunately he lagged seriously in my screen. I had to ditch three separate occasions when he suddenly appeared in front of me. It finally ended when fourth and final time on the main straight on last lap i had no change of avoiding the collision. Huge crash and limped to finish..:fwd:

2nd Race started fine and could really fight for point finish. Side against side, bumber to bumber action all the way. Then mr Gates's creation :computer: suddenly wanted to hog all the processing power (i looked at the task manager, explorer.exe was pulling 75% of power..weird), after what looked could easily go on for the end, a really good battle with G-Rob:terminator:. Had to escape before i became a new obstacle in the course.:bump2:

I saw you just ahead going to the left on the grass,i was a bit worried you were coming back on in my path but i got by no probs,then looked rear view and you were upside down,...scary and confusing :).

Yup i hit the curves that where on the grass. Those things launched me upside down sliding over the track. I was so amazed that i couldn't find the esc button hehehe.:shock:
Its really a wonder that nobody hitted me.

A little preview.. I'll upload it tonight, after i doublecheck everything.

Attachments

• capture_2009-07-15_01-11-52.jpg
    capture_2009-07-15_01-11-52.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 232
  • capture_2009-07-15_01-12-13.jpg
    capture_2009-07-15_01-12-13.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year