RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Loads of fun tonight again in these cars, a bit hectic first lap but settled down nicely from last after being pushed off (don`t know who, but gonna check replay) to finish 8th. Had a great fight with Tyler, good clean fun, but had to give way as my tyres were mushed.

Thanks Eric and RD

Sorry Bob I think that may have been me.

Thought you had lost it when you realised I was inside you as I didn't feel any contact, but watching the replay there was. Very strange as we were side by side yet your car goes flying off like its been punted.

If that was you then my sincere apologies:).

Quick report.

Qual: 6th. Pretty pleased with that as it was quicker than I'd managed whilst practicing.

Race: 4th.

Very scrappy really. Happy with 4th as I didn't expect to finish that high. Decent start, but in T1 someone flew over the top of me:skywalker:. Then into T3 or 4 I got pushed off into the gravel, but a car waited for me so whoever that was thank you:). Continued on trying to make positions back. Got upto about 5th by halfway, then I had 3 dreadful laps where my concentration seemed to vanish completely. Dropped into the clutches of the guy behind, but more importantly I lost all hope of catching anyone ahead. Then Dan seemed to have some problems which elivated me up to 4th and I continued on from there.

A little annoyed with myself for letting my concentration slip and making my overall race seem very messy. Though I would of come no higher than 4th based on my pace I wouldn't of been so far behind:dont-know:.

Gr8 fun in the DTM's as this was my first try with them, but I've left Sepang without any real love for the track.

Sadly I wont make another one of these until I have time off as I work Sunday nights, but I'll certainly give them another go when I can:dance2:.

sorry guy's for not showing up today and not reporting my absence in advance, a very urgent family matter came up and i had to leave early this morning and it took all my attention at the time, hope you had fun and i was really looking foward to this one.

Arrived so late there was just time for a bad lap with a very old setup that was rubbish tbh...qual was a bit messy for 7th start but got a good launch running with the front crowd,then they all just seemed to go off the track as i arrived eventually up to 3rd where i stayed shakily to the end.
Another decent launch from 5th and again more early good fortunes up to 3rd until Cris breezed past then Ryo soon after closed in with ease,i was so desperate with setup after first race i done a mad random setup click between races including gears,but just made it all even more horrible :),it was going to be 4th until Ryo went belly-up at Karousell (i didnt giggle...honest..i swear),so another cheeky flukey podium finish.

Well done Cris and Thor

Cheers Yves and RD :good:

128315RDVLN_serie_S2000_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM S200
Class: S2000 ( WTCC 06 & 07 and the STCC )
Track: Nordschleife
Weather: Dry
Practice: 19:00 GMT 30 minutes
Qualification: 19:30 GMT 30 minutes
Race: 20:00 GMT 2 x 2 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
You need STCC the game to enter this event

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

the RDVLN Serie is a fun event and in no way a league, its for the fun of driving all Race07/GTR-Evo/STCC the game cars around the Nordschleife in a clean and friendly manner. those events will take place every Mondays until all the car class will be done so come join the fun.

Entrylist:
  1. Péter Bártfai
  2. Ryan Callan
  3. Philip Antonia
  4. Stefan Beemsterboer
  5. Stefan Werner
  6. Lewis Fergusson
  7. Freddie Besems
  8. Bob Miley
  9. Neil Tennant -SKIN-
  10. Michael Herrmann -SKIN-
  11. Patrick Duivelaar
  12. Chris Rogerson
  13. Gary Lennon
  14. Neil Gault
  15. Philip Grimm
  16. Cristian Haba
  17. Thomas Lee
  18. Ollie Chamberlain
  19. Reik Major
  20. Nico Major
  21. Ivo Simons
  22. Paulo Ribeiro
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Holy Cow Eric, you are fast! I was just reading through the thread first to see what was going on.

Anyhow, I would like to join up for GT Pro, but all the spots are gone for that one. This leaves me with only GT Sport, so I will take one of those spots please.

Could you also put me on the GT Pro reserve in case a GT Pro spot opens up? I would like to take it first, if one opens up, but would also like to keep my "guaranteed" GT Sport spot if a Pro does not open up.

If that's ok, please sign me up! Whatever happens, I don't want to miss this race! I had to miss the last enduro because of my vacation, but I have nothing planned for this one, so I'll be there. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 107 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 81 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%