RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Was great fun once again these mod . now even better with these version .
I was going OK :fwd:a till a tried my first pit stop .

Whit auto pit the car did stooped :sad:, it just keep it moving , i used pit menu ...did´NT work so i went out again and got in for second try ..but i should made something wrong ..:poke:.i have to try to find in practice for next on.

Thanks Eric ,RD and all Pilots to make these event possible. Seaa next SUNDAY LAST GUYS.:bang:

Qualifying: 3rd, behind the Volvos of Keith and Gary. Wow, I had mountains of pace that morning. :D

Race 1: Started well, and was doing pretty good until the final few turns of Lap 1, where I accidentally tapped Yves and while waiting for him was smashed and demoted to I think 11th. I managed to gradually battle up through the ranks though (quite fun, too - Robert and I were side-by-side through turn 2 at one point). All the while I was under pressure from various other racers, among them Eric and Ryan. Brandon and I had an epic last-lap battle, with me finishing 7th, less than 0.5 seconds behind him. It was good enough for a P2 start for Race 2.

Race 2: I won the drag race down to T1, spending the first lap in the lead. However, I lost the tail down at the left-right flick on Lap 2, allowing Marty and various others to pass. I spent most of the race trying to chase positions down, and having great fights with many people. Brandon and I again went fist-for-fist on the final lap, and another super-close finish, he in 5th, me in 6th. That was enough for me to get equal 6th for the event overall.

Tons of fun, as can be expected from these events. See you all next time at Limerock... :D

Got a question. Along with some others I was caught out by the FSone parc ferme rules at Manaco. With MMG for the start of the race you got all your fuel that you started qually with. Last night I had to start the race with the fuel that was left after qually. Is that right? Is there a problem with my plr file? Some clarification would be appreciated, thanks!

Actually, the Endurance layout is correct. The only way to shorten it more would be to run the old F1 chicane at T1 instead of the u-turn and loop. :)

Eric, despite the 4 km more per lap, I think the endurance layout would be the way to go. Could always reduce the race by a lap or two to compensate for the extra time. Doing a complete lap of nearly 7-10 mins (guessing) before starting a hot lap can be rather annoying. Some might not even make it all the way around on there out lap without crashing. lol. Either way, I will happily do my laps. :)

Its much easier than that. If we use the version that includes the GP circuit you can shortcut the last corner at the end of your outlap to start your timed lap.

Also, why are people complaining about the GTR2 cars? At Paul Ricard they seemed to be pretty good. The GT Pro ones have a smaller fuel tank which removes any speed advantage they may have.

Its much easier than that. If we use the version that includes the GP circuit you can shortcut the last corner at the end of your outlap to start your timed lap.

Also, why are people complaining about the GTR2 cars? At Paul Ricard they seemed to be pretty good. The GT Pro ones have a smaller fuel tank which removes any speed advantage they may have.

I just tested that.

GTPro - 150 L
GTSport 100L

Both the Corvette c6

At Paul Ricard the cars where indeed great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back