RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Entrylist:
  1. Keith Barrick
  2. John Sydenstricker
  3. Michel Salvador
  4. Willie Watt
  5. Steve Emmons
  6. Eric Nelson
  7. Chris Buchanan
  8. Bob Luneski
  9. Abdul Ahmed
  10. Tyler Scurlock
  11. Dennis Phelan
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Aritan Maia

cheers all... twas more grand stuffs....

got my new shiny g25 this week, to replace the dfp that got killed last week... still getting used to things... hence why i used the clutch as brake and hit bart @ limerock and then dan @ bham.... gak!... not massive shunts.. but still hefty arsch taps... sorry fellas... other than that... these clutch starts are for the win.... got off the line tasty at all races :D

limerock ended in tears just as i was starting to have a nice fight with bjorn (i think)... still totally disorientated by not having my look around buttons there on the wheel... didn't have a feel for where he was and slid off into the wall....

bham... yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! my most genuinely competitive rd showing evah... finished 3rd after holding off thorpid for about 4 laps... and was set on 2nd until dan got a sneaky one on me at the dodgy 2nd chicane on the last lap... still... much joy compared to the usual 18th place i've been accustomed to :D :D

donington.... much hate growing for that place... just couldn't find a decent line.... couple of early duels and what not... and then a blank moment resulted in high speed impact at the end of the long straight... guch...

tastyfish.

yes andrew that fight in limerock was with me well i enjoyed it big time and it was a shame to see you crash out:(

• Matt Crouch

Amusing racisms even though some of my least successful mini racing ever [wet races don't count] :)

first race, never really got on with the small rock of lime. it was either the first lap or the second lap I left too much room for others in the final turn, wide on to the grass, backwards into the wall, puncture... Luckily the pit entrance is after the final turn so I got my tyre replaced and came out in exactly the same place, but a lap down (and last)... There was a nice but small gap to the people behind but as soon as I made any mistake I was blue flagged and had to move out of the way, which was the story of the race really. Did finally move out of last place in the last few laps

Race 2 - lol... We did the short version of this track in the minis in GTL last week so I had some experience with it, but not the chicanes of death... Coming through the fast chicane someone in front braked when I wasn't expecting [not said person's fault at-all], unfortunately I already had a wheel or two on the grass giving space for the person to my right. This sent me into a many headed tank-slapper spewing cars mercilessly in all directions... :terminator: Apologies to Nuno and Neil who really had no way to avoid me, and I think it may have taken someone else out as well. Was still having a good race until a couple of laps later when I got another puncture on that slow semi-chicane hairpin thing. Pitted and got it repaired, another puncture on the way out of the deceptive uphil chicane thing... yep.

race 3, was quite liking donington, this being the first time I've run it in Evo. Not sure what happened as I haven't watched el replay but I seem to remember having no choice but to take to the grass after a couple of laps, which put me a long way down from where I started. Was having a good race with Alex and someone else, when I Alex had a run on the other person and I had a run on both of them, I got a bit too ambitious considering the width of the track and we collidamoled :(. Then I stalled in the middle of the track with a huge group coming up behind me. I probably should have esc'd there but luckily I don't think it caused anyone to crash. All I saw was Evans off the track anyway so I waited for the sake of it... then he crashed anyway so I spent the rest of the race on my lonesome :rain:

Fun event anyway because of TS... I can't really imagine these mini events without all the voices in my head now

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA
Class: 2007 DTM Racing Series--> download (waiting for version 1.2)

Released:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1071

Welcome to the FVR DTM 2007 Racing Series v1.2 by Günthar Rowe & the FVRFactor.com mod team!!

This is a conversion of the great TCMT rF DTM mod and uses the same car models as from this mod.

Features added to the GTR Evo release:
- Custom Skin support using the "CustomSkins" folder .ini system
- Animated wipers
- Wet tyres and independent front and rear tyre physics models
- Functioning Rain/Dirtscreen

Known issues (SimBin Fix Required):
- Non-adjustable Final Rear Diff Ratio. The DTM Series use fixed gearbox ratios with 4 final diff ratios to choose from. GTR Evo doesn't support this being adjustable, so we have included default setups for both the Audi and Mercedes which are included in there own 7-zip file to go in your CarSetups folder located in your "My Documents". These can be loaded for the other makes via selecting either the Audi 2007 or Mercedes 2007 and loading and saving to the other manufacturer.

-#-#-#-#-
#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

-#-#-#-#-#- Pre-Installation -#-#-#-#-#-

- You MUST delete the following folders (if present) before installing this version of the DTM2007 v1.2:

...\race 07\GameData\Teams\FVR_Addons\DTM_2007
...\race 07\GameData\Talent\DTM

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

Installation:

- extract to main Race07 folder

e.g.

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\**you-user-name**\race 07\

-#-#-#-#-#- Changelog -#-#-#-#-#-

v1.2

# Added shadows for wheel on the Audi's and Merc's
# Adjusted gear shift animations on both Audi's and Merc's
# New tyre model - fixed the center tyre temps not being effected by the tyre pressure
# New Rear Wing Adjustment - basically have moved to the real life number of settings adjustments (lots more, but about the same overall range)
# Front and Rear Packers - Now can be adjusted to have zero packers
# Front and Rear ARB - can be detached now
# New AI Talen files
# New Swingman Cams for the Audi's and Merc's
# New "other" cams for the Audi's and Merc's
# Slight improvement with the wheels coming through the arches at the front on the Audis...
# Finished the BMW teams car lineup

V1.1

- fixed Chevy Bonnet/Boot reverting to WTCC07 Chevy skin and 3D Model (this is still an issue with the original WTCC Extreme Chevy)
- fixed Audi brake lights not showing when headlights on
- fixed Alfa, Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Mercedes, Seat bonnet views when using FOV larger than 100%
- fixed BMW #397 online loading loop bug when joining server

V1.0

- initial release

This Mod/Conversion wouldn't have been possible without:

- TCMT for their great rF DTM 2007 Mod and their permission to convert it to GTR Evolution - www.dtm-onlineliga.de -
- FlashQld, FVRFactor Founder
- Jason Madigan
- dbens1
- Mojo66
- petrs73
- Angus94
- Stephan Sabath
- Volker Arndt
- os-chris
- Michael51
- FastEddieWoe
- Bond007
- WTCC Extreme-DTM skins by: James Yates, Steven Palmer, Niels Pedersen, Pat O'Reilly, Eck Simpson, Jarrod Crossley, Sandis Roginskis, Kalen Johnson
- our beta testing team, thanks for you great feedback
- Simbin (of course)
- And you, the Sim Racing Community!

Enjoy and please feel free to join up at www.FVRFactor.com and say hi etc.

Cheers,

Günthar Rowe
a.k.a KämpferAs

Just a warning - if I don't appear tonight, its really not my fault.
There has been a bit of stormy weather nearby and my electric and internet have been knocked off twice already this afternoon :frusty:

Hoping that is it now, and really looking forward to racing tonight, but if I am a no-show or disappear suddenly, you know why!

skin

im just trying to make a skin.

ive used picasa3 to open a file but its converted to jpg.

does anyone known how to convert it back to right format.

attachment is just an example, need to do some flags and some other s...

Attachments

• R8_CHASSIS_D.psd.jpg
    R8_CHASSIS_D.psd.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 183
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back