rF2 WEC Track Day @ Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) - Sat 14th June 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP

The mod can be downloaded from the first post in this thread, or directly from the server.

If you have any issues with cars not appearing in the vehicles list then follow these instructions:
  1. Uninstall the vmod (via the Mod Manager)
  2. Uninstall the vehicle that is missing (via the Mod Manager)
  3. Go to you rF2 Installed folder, and remove any remnants of the vehicle that you removed
  4. Re-install the vehicle
  5. Re-install the vmod
Fingers crossed that will resolve the issue.

Hope you guys have fun on the server (remember to keep it clean and safe), and enjoy the race. It should be a belter; I can't wait! :D

Remember the 24 Hours of Le Mans will be streamed live on RaceDepartment.com, where you can also chat with other viewers during the race. Also feel free to join the RD TeamSpeak server, where there will be other members discussing the race.

And finally, if you decide to take the Lola out for a spin on the server then I am sure that @Stefan Woudenberg (who has already done a fantastic job) would welcome feedback - it would be greatly appreciated, and the car can only get better! If you wish to comment then you may do so here. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I cant get the vmod to load either .. It looks like the download for the lola is v 0.9 when on the server and vmod it wants v0. 9.2?

ive tried the uninstall/reinstall but no joy ..

edit:ok I found v 0.92 in the downloads list so its just the link from post 1 of the event that took me to v.o.9

thx !

Last edited:
I have a little problem: I have the URD mod, the lola, the Audi and the track, but I am missing the Free corvette and I was just at URD website and there is no trace of the vette as an individual download. Does anyone know where I could find it?

FYI, the file is no longer available here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/corvette-c6-r-zr1-2013.1305/
the dropbox link is dead.

EDIT: I solved the mystery. I found my URD Vette download, but it never completed (it's named: URD_C6r_ZR1.rfcmp.crdownload) but I was able to search for the filename among my downloads in Chrome and I found the link to the Mediafire location.
That link gave me a "oops" at first, but then reloaded and it is downloading now (hopefully). Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download_repair.php?dkey=1m5mac56eqg&qkey=qkmkfoodrodcaq4

@Daiman Patel I think there is an issue with the Mod/the downloads..

Tried to install the new Vmod. got the message lola is missing. redownloaded the lola installed it. still saying need lola 0.92 but i only get the 0.9 version if i try to download the lola in the first post...

Tried to install the new Vmod. got the message lola is missing. redownloaded the lola installed it. still saying need lola 0.92 but i only get the 0.9 version if i try to download the lola in the first post...
Maybe there is still an old download link in the top post.
You can download the 0.92 from the resource manager:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/lola-b12-60-rebellion-racing-2013.88229/

Had no problem downloading the mod yesterday.

Will some of you be on the server later today?

I have to do some testing again on the Lola. Suspension seems to be way too hard for LeMans even on soft settings.
I agree the handling at low speeds in general seems a bit off.It cant handle going over curbs at all,it upsets the car to much.Rear breaks loose to easy also even with tc imo.High speed handling seems good though.

Last edited:
I agree the handling at low speeds in general seems a bit off.It cant handle going over curbs at all,it upsets the car to much.Rear breaks loose to easy also even with tc in imo.High speed handling seems good though.
Actually on some tracks low speed is good. These cars are a bit traction limited at low apees. I will try to work it out more in depth so Stefan can improve it a bit.
Low curbs are really scary in this car at LeMans. Maybe its down to the low dowforce config.
I will look at some data later.

Ah right, yes. Sorry, that's my bad. :unsure: The download link in the first post is pointing to the old resource. I think that I created this thread before the Lola was updated, and then completely forgot to update the URL once Stefan had uploaded the new version. :whistling::rolleyes:

Actually on some tracks low speed is good. These cars are a bit traction limited at low apees. I will try to work it out more in depth so Stefan can improve it a bit.
Low curbs are really scary in this car at LeMans. Maybe its down to the low dowforce config.
I will look at some data later.
I think also some of it is due to design of the curbs.There kind of blocky or squared of almost like speed bumps.They aren't realistic and not done particularly well imo.The car might be and probably is better on other tracks.Still though the throttle is way to touchy,just a bit of throttle can have you spinning if the steering wheel isn't in center position.

I'm loving the lola, but it needed some things chaged on the setup to even make it drivable (for me). After I got a decent setup it handeled everything quite well exept for the kerbs as mensioned before

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%