I'm thinking Mid January... Allows people to pick up the game for Christmas and put us past the holidays which always makes it tough for people to make it on a regular basis.
We can still get together and do some pre-season testing. need to work on Communication still.

Hi,

I maybe internested in the Nascar Heat Evo racing, just picked it up in the sale on Xbox Live store, however I am not sure what time you racing as I am in the UK?

Gaz

I'm thinking Mid January... Allows people to pick up the game for Christmas and put us past the holidays which always makes it tough for people to make it on a regular basis.
We can still get together and do some pre-season testing. need to work on Communication still.
I should be able to get on Wednesday night. around 8 or so.Haven't really been playing that much. Need to start getting back into racing mode, been busy with BF1 and COD remastered.

Picked this game up back at the end of November when it went discount on Xbox Gold but only gave it a first run out on Sunday and then another brief run out in practice at Atlanta yesterday when I went home for a quick spin at lunchtime. Enjoying my first foray back into the world of Nascar after a long hiatus since the Papyrus Nascar Racing days (apart from a brief flirtation with one of the Electronics Arts Nascar releases).

Been watching this forum with interest over the months since it started and hope that you manage to get the league running as planned. Times will always make it difficult for me to participate but maybe the odd guest appearance could be possible if space permits.

Thanks Mike. That's disappointing but hopefully something they will rectify. Is it something they have mentioned as a future improvement?

TBH it will be offline for me pretty much exclusively as I am doubtful there will be any UK friendly online racing around but it would still be good to see that fixed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%