Apparently on many forums, the Aston and Ginetta are much faster than the M3, Boss and Rapide. I'll have a go in the Aston later today and see if there's anything about it. Maybe its just setup/driver skill related, I hope so, or else there's not much sense in driving a slower car. Different tyre wear on each car should be a non issue on hour long races, so that's good.

well the Ginetta is miles ahead of all unfortunately. Astons and Mustang are very close, m3 is just behind and the toyota is a POS in comparison to all. The class should be balanced much better but they just left it alone

I think the m3 likes to under steer on turn in if I remember. If you can dial that out and make it a bit more lively it comes alive.

It's taken me a long time to tune in any of these gt4 cars, I think they are by default slow and cumbersome, but with a little work you knock at least half a second off that time.

I think the m3 likes to under steer on turn in if I remember. If you can dial that out and make it a bit more lively it comes alive.

It's taken me a long time to tune in any of these gt4 cars, I think they are by default slow and cumbersome, but with a little work you knock at least half a second off that time.
I have a decent tune on it now, in many corners I can easily go full throttle before the apex on Dubai International, but looks like I'm not going to get in the 41s (best so far was a 42.5xx). I'm surprised how good the M3 and GT4 cars feel driving wise, if more would've driven them online, I think it would be more fun than the GT3 class.

Just managed to set a 42 flat in the boss with a cat on my lap in only 30 mins of practice. I think it could get a solid 41 with practice. It's not as maneuverable as the Aston but I had more power. Haven't tried the m3 here yet.

I'm 1:43 with the Aston. I don't care I just want to race again. I should be able to make more of these races since the summer is over. On the off days what about doing a couple of DTM races on short tracks?

Had a whopping 6 people show up and one quit before the race started. I really appreciate all who signed up and didn't show. Real Class Act there.. :thumbsdown: Might just shut this one down before it gets started. Not even sure about a WEC season 3 at this point :sick:

Last edited:
I had a blast Wednesday night even though it was only 5 people racing. Thanks to Blue for running the Scion. It it wasn't for you running the rocket bunny car then I would have been all alone the second race. Had a great battle for awhile. If you had run the Aston then I would have been all alone.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%