rF2 WEC Special Event @ Le Mans - Saturday 30th May 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I've added all the URD, SCES car and Lola skin templates to a dropbox folder: Click here

all files names should be OK. :thumbsup:
- Just replace the XX with your car number
- start skinning
- save all files as .dds
- make a "alt_xx.mas" from all the ".dds" files

Complete skinning tutorial: Click here

Last edited:
Has anyone got a setup for any of the URD cars that I could use? I just can't figure out a setup for these which is causing me to be so slow in the corners. I prefer the c7r if possible. Not signing up just yet as I cant garentee I can make it also I am trying to get my mate to do his first Race Department race here

Has anyone got a setup for any of the URD cars that I could use? I just can't figure out a setup for these which is causing me to be so slow in the corners. I prefer the c7r if possible. Not signing up just yet as I cant garentee I can make it also I am trying to get my mate to do his first Race Department race here
I should have a C7R setup after this evening, which I'd be more than happy to share. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Some Notes:

- Race rejoin is set with a fresh car. With a race rejoin you'll loose 2 laps. But you can finish the race.

- If you crash and kill your car: Do not ESC. But disconnect yourself or "ctrl-alt-del" and stop rF2 in windows task manager. After an ESC the rejoin won't work.

- during your outlap after a rejoin, you might be invisible. Watch your mirrors!

- hit the "tab" key so the drivers name appear above the cars. This is usefull during the formation lap and you might spot an invisible-rejoin-car.

At 16:30 GMT during practice we will do a practice start. It's not mandatory, but might be usefull to get familiar with the pre-gridding, formation lap and rolling start.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back