1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU WEC @ Fuji - Tue 10Oct17

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2 Racing Club' started by Dennis, Oct 2, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 10-10-17
  1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium

Ratings:
    +699
    Yeah, enjoyed it as well :)

Unfortunately i lost some time in the pits, and got a penalty out of nowhere on top of that.
    Still not sure what happened here...

• Like Like x 1
  2. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium

Ratings:
    +267
    Thats a bug of somekind. I was leading my class in the beginning laps and someone in the LMP car went out in front of me. I passed him on the track while he was outside of the track. ( a few meters apart) Then I got the sign to give the position back and I slowed down and lost one place in gte.. then the warning sign suddenly got away ( i guess the guy quit the race or something).. So I guess i would have got a penalty same like @Georg Ortner there..
    Thats a huge bug if someone gets a penalty when a driver goes out in front of you, or other way around :)

Well It was my first race with the oculus cv1! The feeling is so immersive and I was happy to see that I didnt get sick feeling :D
    Only the graphics are a bit poor with my 1060 :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Genzo_

Genzo_
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    Great race until the pitcrew decided to NOT change my tires :(

I was leading the race in GTE and was doing regular laps, started in hard slicks & 75l of fuel. I had to race on normal fuel consumption (instead of rich) as I was not sure if 75 liters were enough.

I'll have to check what happened on the pitstop as it ruined my race.

But still, I had a lot of fun even if I was alone most of the race, & that's the most important thing, can't wait to race you in Daytona next week :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. mancSLO

mancSLO
    Premium

Ratings:
    +94
    My pit crew mechanics was an yelow eliens:O_o:. What is wrong?

5. mancSLO

mancSLO
    Premium

Ratings:
    +94
    @Rob Milliken , where did you set a pit call button! Im set in dsd button box, icm in g27 shifter.