Website problem

djGoaD.png

until last few days i was entering game.raceroom.com website.Web-site is opening with problem as The following attachment.i cleaned cookies and i tried and restored all web browser,i reseted my modem.i removed stabil ip etc.i made what to did but web-site doesn't seem smooth,so i'm not seeing smooth competitions in game so i doesn't join competitions

Thank you,Regards

Hi Ozan,

Something on your end seems to be blocking style assets.

Are you running any plugins such as NoScript?

Are you able to try with a separate ISP or VPN?

Hi Sonat,

I don't use blocking or isp or vpn.i think problem is not loading.if i look chrome or other browser's console i see dont open of client.css.I'm adding attachment how to seem.What operate this css file's run

djBG9V.png

I'm a just playing the test track this game.Don't open the DTM Experience... This is so boring :poop:

ydq3Oy.png

Hi Again Ozan,

This seems to be a rather unique issue as no one else has reported this. If the below suggestions don't help, would you be OK with contacting us via Skype?

Can you try and see if you get the same results in web3beta.raceroomracing.com ?

Can you please double check that you are not using a proxy. E.g. In Chrome go to Settings and then select "Change proxy settings" under Network.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%