WebHUD Config File

Greetings all,

Does anybody know where the new WebHUD saves the changes you make to widget size and position?

It seems that when you switch between VR and normal game versions, all your custom WebHUD settings get reset to default. This is extremely annoying since half the widgets require very specific conditions to appear in order for you to be able to edit them at all. I want to backup the file so I can just drop it back in place each time I switch.

Yeah, me too, but that's not the case.

Initially my HUD was reset because I changed the parameter to broadcast a race in spectator mode. On switching back everything was at default again, so I had to make a quick-and-dirty version of my HUD layout since I was in the middle of an online event.

Afterwards, since the game uses a "monitor sized" area in space to display the HUD, I used the regular version of R3E in singleplayer to place and resize the widgets. The next day I fired up the VR version and everything was back to default again. I fired up the regular version, and everything was default there too.

But even with that aside, I still need a way of backing up my HUD settings because I regularly broadcast races. I don't want to have to waste time setting my HUD back up every single time. :O_o: Where is the game's browser cache?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%