F1 2018 Weather trap +ANGRY

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)
For example, why all practice wet and the race full rain but you cant change the setup?? Heavy rain at the beginning, not meanwhile the race. Its so frustrating.

The official rule of F1 is: if before race starts it rainning hard, the teams can change the setup to rain setup.

In the official game dont.

Do you mean at rule 34.2.o ?
It says this:
If the FIA technical delegate is satisfied that changes in climatic conditions necessitate alterations to the specification of a car, changes may be made to the air ducts around the front and rear brakes and radiator ducts. These changes may be made at any time after all teams have been sent the message “CHANGE IN CLIMATIC CONDITIONS” via the official messaging system. From this point onwards the choice of air ducts around the front and rear brakes and radiator ducts is free and pitot tubes may be covered or uncovered, subject always to compliance with the relevant Technical Regulations.

Unfortunately, there is no option to change air ducts in this game (unless it is deep under brake setting, which I don't think it is). As for dry Q-wet R, and vice versa, I think that teams (in real life) look at the whole weekend and make setup depending of their preference and trust in weather forecast. Basically, sacrifice Q for better race pace or full pace in Q for better track position (Monaco for example).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%