Weather Improvements - Sweden

DiRT Rally Weather Improvements - Sweden 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
ojciecmajster updated Weather Improvements - Sweden with a new update entry:

Weather Improvements Sweden 1_01

This mod replace sky textures afternoon / cloudy and midday in Sweden. Sky texture are different for each track.

Whats new in update?
- some fixes in textures (now sky texture is more realistic)
- added new midday and afternoon/cloudy textures

INSTALLATION:
1. First make sure to back up your files, you'll overwrite.
2. Extract .rar file and replace/overwrite the existing files to [X]:\steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally

Inspiration:

Enjoy and Viel Spass :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I maby have missed some info, but is it to much to ask, if you could make some pics to compare the original to your mod? Would be real nice if you could make that?

Anyway, your mod looks real nice and realistic.

That was for I have little time to compare but I will.. :) anyway, just looking at your pics tells me that your mod is very realistic to a real afternoon in Sweden.

Iv tried this mod now.... And wow, just awesome work man!
This is truly spot on! Im amazed over this great realistic looking mod!
You have some truly great skills!

GREAT WORK! Keep it coming! :)

soo great!

I get some flickering in the horizon ... i think its Lysevik / Hamra ... right after a long hairpin left..

the place where the hairpin has spectators standing on the snow on the outside and you thereafter continue past a few houses downhill ...

at first i thought it was lightning - but i guess it's a matter of render-distance or texture swapping..

I get some flickering in the horizon ... i think its Lysevik / Hamra ... right after a long hairpin left..

the place where the hairpin has spectators standing on the snow on the outside and you thereafter continue past a few houses downhill ...

at first i thought it was lightning - but i guess it's a matter of render-distance or texture swapping..

Advanced blending is off right??

Please give me precisely track and weather. Than I`ll correct that. Screenshot would be nice

HAMRA, midday sunny..

right after the place depicted on the stage-image ingame

i checked. This is not a bug. I saw on horizon apper a mountain. Draw distance in this place is too short and around the bend draw mountain. It is more visible, because sky texture in my mod is darker than original. I can fix that when i find better sky texture. Thx for reply.

PS.

if it bothers you very much, just replace this texture on orginal one:
vargasen_rally_02
route_0

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.3%
  • €1001-1500