Weather Improvements - Greece

Mods Weather Improvements - Greece 1.03

No permission to download
Nov 3, 2015
ojciecmajster submitted a new resource:

Weather Improvements - Greece - Realistic color lovers

This mod replace sky textures on some stages (midday, afternoon and night) in Greece.

INSTALLATION:
1. First make sure to back up your files, you'll overwrite.
2. Extract .rar file and replace/overwrite the existing files to [X]:\steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally

Another weather improvements you can find here:
Weather improvements Sweden - 1.01...
Read more about this resource...

gamer19

2000RPM
Aug 28, 2012
Mate, thank you for your work on these weather improvements but... the originals seems just fine to me, and I can't really tell what you have been change in these three countries... :unsure:
So, would you mind to post some screens before/after ? Thank you.

Nov 3, 2015
For this reason, a replace only half of them. CM did one skybox texture for 12 stages. I created only 3 for each day time. Now stages are more diferent ;)

gamer19

2000RPM
Aug 28, 2012
For this reason, a replace only half of them. CM did one skybox texture for 12 stages. I created only 3 for each day time. Now stages are more diferent ;)
Ok, so you made different skies for differerent stages, I got that.
But perhaps you gone too far in some stages, trying to make them different from original.
I mean does this look realistic to you ?

Rain from quite clear sky. :O_o:
It's from your, edited, Finland rally.
Doesn't the change in weather condition (clear/rain) afect the type of the clouds we get ?
I believe it should.

Nov 3, 2015
Sky texture are 360 degrees. On screen is a part where is a blue sky. Rest is cloudy. Sometimes that weather happens at end the rain and you can see the blue sky

astro83

100RPM
Jul 12, 2011
Some corrupt files in Greece and Finland v1.02 so you know. :) Cant replace all files as how it is now.

astro83

100RPM
Jul 12, 2011
I think in Greece it was route 4 and some in Finland but will download it again then later, to see if it was something with the download.

Nov 3, 2015
In greece and finland i delete 1 sky texture and replaced by orginal one, because was too blocky. But those files are correct and have no errors/.