Weather Improvements - Finland

DiRT Rally Weather Improvements - Finland 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
ojciecmajster submitted a new resource:

Weather Improvements - Finland - Realistic color lovers

This mod replace only some sky textures (rain, midday, afternoon and night) in Finland. Codemasters did good work in this case and no need to change all of them :)

INSTALLATION:
1. First make sure to back up your files, you'll overwrite.
2. Extract .rar file and replace/overwrite the existing files to [X]:\steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally

Sweden weather improvements you can find here:
Weather improvements...

Read more about this resource...

Woop...This is awesome! You are doing a superb job man. Looks fantastic!! Sweden was spot on! Cant say how much more realistic it looks now.
Thx, next coming Greece or UK. It depends on how quickly I find the texture of sky (Sunny midday in Greece or cloudy sky in UK). If someone know where can I get it, please let me know. Sky textures must be 360 and best HD quality.
For example:
https://www.cgskies.com/

Last edited:
have not d/l yet, but, will do in the future. Question: will you be working on Pike's PeaK? Is it hard to do? I mean, is it just a matter of laying a stock picture of clouds? Real n00b questions because I have some pictures of various cloud formation during our road trips. Wife has evening/sunset pictures.
Thanks for sharing this btw. Happy New Year

Last edited:
have not d/l yet, but, will do in the future. Question: will you be working on Pike's PeaK? Is it hard to do? I mean, is it just a matter of laying a stock picture of clouds? Real n00b questions because I have some pictures of various cloud formation during our road trips. Wife has evening/sunset pictures.
Thanks for sharing this btw. Happy New Year
Sorry, but I'm not going to change anything with sky in Pikes Peak and RX. Sky texture must be 360deg to be usefull like this https://www.cgskies.com/browse.php?type=altostratus

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back