Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Following the announcement of our exciting partnership to bring you the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship, now it's time to tell you a little bit more about some of the awesome ways you can win big during the competition.

Thanks to our lead broadcast sponsor GT Omega Racing, we have been able to put together an enviable set of competition rewards that can be won by those who takes part in the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship qualifying phase. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning some amazing prizes is set a lap time on the SRO AM Series hotlap servers. Once your time has been registered, you are in with a chance of winning - it's that simple.

Even if you are the slowest driver on the leaderboard, you still have an equal chance to win.

The Prizes

What is up for grabs I hear you ask? Check out these awesome prizes kindly provided by our lead SRO E-Sport GT AM Series broadcast sponsor, GT Omega Racing.
  • 1 winner = 1x GT Omega Pro Office Chair, 1x GT Omega Backpack, 1x GT Omega Mouse mat
  • 3 winners = 1x GT Omega Classic Wheel stand 1x GT Omega Backpack, 1x GT Omega Mouse mat
In a unique community first approach to this series, you have nothing to lose, Register for the series, head onto the server, benchmark yourself against the quickest Assetto Corsa Competizione AM drivers and be in with a chance to win one of those fantastic prize bundles.

Terms and Conditions

Win GT Omega Competition.png

It's All About You!

Sim racing esports is often just about the racers taking part, but for the SRO E-Sport GT AM Championship we are planning to include the audience in the journey too. Throughout each stage of the series we will not only be rewarding the drivers taking part in the track action, but also viewers of our live broadcasts and additional uploaded content. Literally anyone has a chance to come away with some amazing gear, whilst enjoying what we expect to be a fantastic series both on the virtual racetrack, and at home behind the screen.

Get ready to see some epic racing and take part in some amazing competitions - this is going to be fantastic!

How To Register

Registration and hotlap qualifications for the SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship will be open until May 10th 2020. You can register and begin your qualification effort by visiting the link and instructions click here.

SRO E-Sport GT Series AM Championship | Round One Details

The opening race of this new series will take place in Assetto Corsa Competizione, around the iconic twists and turns of the Silverstone International Circuit - home of the Formula One British Grand Prix.

The opening round will be held on Saturday 16th May, with the exclusive live broadcast beginning at 17:00 UTC on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel. All races can be viewed back on the RaceDepartment YouTube channel.

Stay tuned to RaceDepartment.com for more exciting news about the broadcast team, partners and prize giving opportunities in the coming days.

Quick Links
Series Sponsor Links
Bottom Image AM.jpg

• Deleted member 1225777

This is great. Need something better than my desk. Hope I win.

I'm pretty new to this but I've registered and received an email with a list of servers to join but when I search for them by name nothing comes up?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%