[WC] Interview with Twister-Racing WC driver David Greco

Nice interview, thanks David & David. ;)

Are we actually allowed to discuss about interviews within their topics? :D
If so I'd really like to support those who worked hard on this Mod, which actually is pretty good. It has some flaws but I don't think it's as bad as David suggests.
David was also a part of developing the mod (all WC teams / drivers got invited to help) and his quote from March 3rd
mod is very nice once u setup correctly ur car.. i only feel like there is too much difference btw soft and hard compounds, thats it.
...certainly shows a different picture.

It probably changed over time, as it did for other people, which is quite natural. Especially if the desired performances don't come.
Having practised a little more for Hungary and Spa, and after finding out I can't drive this car like I did with last year's, I actually didn't find it too difficult to race at the top (unless the track is called Monza - nightmare).
Bono however simply does the best job this year, if you look at his interview where he says he practices two hours each day, well, that is a huge lot. This way he can work on the last details that you need to find the last 0,1 which makes the crucial difference. And he just does it very well.

I agree about Angelina Jolie though, however the dinner would certainly be quite a noisy thing with all the children. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.5%