Wave Italy Impetus Monza Pro Pedal - unboxing

Over over priced.
They aren’t better than HE Ultimate pedals which cost much less....HE pedals are even better.. these seem made with cheap material to.

Upvote 0
Over over priced.
They aren’t better than HE Ultimate pedals which cost much less....HE pedals are even better.. these seem made with cheap material to.

LoL.... calm down, don't blow a gasket. You don't have to buy them.

But would you mind explaining what cheap materials are you referring too?

Upvote 0
Really nice looking pedals :thumbsup:

I wonder if this is the same company as ARC (both Italian). I don't know what happened to ARC simracing products but they made some gorgeous high-end pedals. Their brake pedals were pneumatic instead of hydraulic like some high-end pedals (eg. Frex) or neither (eg. HE). They say pneumatic actually leads to a more realistic feel than hydraulic when being used in a simracing environment (no heat involved, no pads/discs/rotors, etc. in a simracing environment).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Over over priced.
They aren’t better than HE Ultimate pedals which cost much less....HE pedals are even better.. these seem made with cheap material to.[/QUOTE
Man I bet your a lot of fun to be around.
Aesthetically these pedals beautiful! Barry at Sim Racing Garage reviewed them postively. It also appears that they are the pedals hes chosen to use the past several months.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years