Watkins Glen - Watkins Glen

Watkins Glen
original autor Jason6787
Ported in AC: aspec7878

6ovgX4n.jpg

AFNGjhR.jpg

XysqPys.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this classic track. It's been a favorite of mine on GTL and GTR2. I'm wondering when you'll get the extended layout in working order? I decided to drive around the barrier at the crossover point and that section appears to be just about complete, albeit a little bumpy. Keep up the good work!

I have problems when I try to run a race on this track, First issue is that all the other cars (10) disappear as soon as the race starts. The next issue I get is the CPU occupancy @ 95% and lastly it looks like crap, I can see the graphics being drawn i.e the fence as I am driving up to the chicane and other places also. Does anyone else have these issues? I should mention that I can run races on all the stock tracks and have done so with up to 20 cars with no issues whatsoever.

It's a good conversion of the one layout - I'd love to see the long layout, too.

But more importantly, it'd be essential
- to get the timing fixed (we run a race the other night and had times of a couple of seconds registered)
- get the pit fixed. You simply can't pit.

As it is, it's a nice but useless track, sadly.

The banking seems a lot more that I have seen on PCars or iRacing. The track seems wide a quite a few points as well. I'm no expert, just love the track.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%