Watkins Glen International

Tracks Watkins Glen International 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
would love to use this track but the install process is too complicated for me. i have no idea where to put shaders. and for me a normal version would be enough
Open the file you downloaded, open the MODS folder, then open the Watkins Glen folder. Inside there you will see content, extension, and system folders. Take the system and content folder and copy that directly into the main assettocorsa folder. The extension folder is only needed for night racing and the shader patch which sound like you do not need that.

Well if you have 0.9 of the track installed it will obviously overwrite that. Otherwise the rest of the files should all be new. I do not overwrite any stock AC files..........
Hi LilSki, not a moan at you, loved the previous version - I've just followed your instructions; "Open the file you downloaded, open the MODS folder, then open the Watkins Glen folder. Inside there you will see content, extension, and system folders. Take the system and content folder and copy that directly into the main assettocorsa folder." ....and it asks me if I want to overide existing files after I deleted the old version of the track, these file names already exist in the main AC folder, what am I doing wrong??

Any help appreciated :)

Hi LilSki, not a moan at you, loved the previous version - I've just followed your instructions; "Open the file you downloaded, open the MODS folder, then open the Watkins Glen folder. Inside there you will see content, extension, and system folders. Take the system and content folder and copy that directly into the main assettocorsa folder." ....and it asks me if I want to overide existing files after I deleted the old version of the track, these file names already exist in the main AC folder, what am I doing wrong??

Any help appreciated :)
If the track is not there anymore, just say yes to the override prompts, probably folder names...

If the track is not there anymore, just say yes to the override prompts, probably folder names...
Thanks for your reply John, I've done that now and the track works in the game. Was confused due to LilSki saying he doesn't overwrite AC files, yet they were the same name as existing ones:O_o:

However, there's a race at this track on Sunday and for some reason it's kicking me and a few others off the server so I guess there's still something wrong with my/our install - spoken as a PC numpty btw ;)

Lol
3CCmR4jM.jpg

Edit: Having posted that I seem to remember it has already been posted? I just stumbled across it in the early tvr pictures thread on pistonheads.

Last edited:
Current track lights come on too late. X4fab was going to possibly make some changes to when lights come on and I haven't checked yet if that has been done yet. I might have time this weekend to look into it.

Current track lights come on too late. X4fab was going to possibly make some changes to when lights come on and I haven't checked yet if that has been done yet. I might have time this weekend to look into it.
I've tried setting the time as late at night and as early as possible in the morning but nothing seems to come on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back