Watkins Glen International

Tracks Watkins Glen International 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
LilSki submitted a new resource:

Watkins Glen International - The Glen

View attachment 242108

This is a WIP build of Watkins Glen. Lately I haven't been a fan of early releases but I promised the league I run with (NAGP) we could run Watkins this season. Sadly I had some setbacks along the way so I got a bit behind schedule. So I present to you what should be a fully functional beta build of this great American track. You will notice some objects have simple grey textures. This is not a bug it is just not finished yet.

About
This track is built...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing!!!!
Layout feels spot on with iracings version to me.
Donation incoming shortly.

The Boot is love, the Boot is life....
(V8 Supercar at this track so needs to happen IRL)
ldXrzbC.jpg

Yes! This is a big deal when Lilski releases a track :) Can't wait to try it out. Thank you so much for the massive effort and time this takes. It is appreciated. We're lucky to have you.

I hope you guys like the camera sets, I would take any feedback and recomendations, feel free to share your thought, specially the bad ones.
Thanks to LilSki for the chance to work with him, being that Norbs is currently not working on AC.
Of course there are some other guys who make great cameras, @Albert McSaltens @Phoenix77 both who inspired me. @yam_ia has been making lots of camera sets lately.

Love the track, it will probably make me a fan of it

I hope you guys like the camera sets
I do ;)

@LilSki sorry to hear about Kaley. I know that hurts.

Thanks for the great track.
I made some length adjustments in the UI for myself (resp. 5.450 / 5.400 / 3.900 and 3.850 m). Not according to the Watkins Glen Track data sheet, but measured with the odometer APP (which seems to be pretty close to real anyway).

"grey textures"... LOL, you mean those buildings I barely notice are supposed to have colors?

Really enjoyed driving this because your trackmaking skills shine through once again!

If anybody wants to race a bit, seemed most servers were empty so I opened one up.
Was too lazy to change much from the usual settngs tho ^^
Just search for "PCF", no PW, only Kunos cars for simplicity reasons.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%