Tracks Watkins Glen International

Yeah I saw some of the results and looked into the process and it is very simple to implement. I still don't want to add anything to the Glen in particular that couldn't potentially be there in real life which is why the temporary lights is a viable option. I think I might examine a venue like Road Atlanta at night to see if they use temporary lights for the Petite Le Mans. I also found some drone footage of the Glen at dusk with all its lights on which also helps.

I'll admit I was harsh at first about lights but I was also trying to get a lot done with this track at that time. Now I only have small things to finish up before 1.0 so I'm more inclined to experiment at this stage.

now that's a good idea heard that somewhere before don't know anymore who it and who said naahhhh you are a bit crazy to ask for this the glen has no lights lollol ah it was mee
He said he was entertaining the idea...

Whatever happened to just being happy with a quality mod. :(

I think I might examine a venue like Road Atlanta at night to see if they use temporary lights for the Petite Le Mans.

I've seen the temporary lights (affixed to road construction generators) at Road Atlanta and Laguna Seca back in the ALMS days.

I've seen the temporary lights (affixed to road construction generators) at Road Atlanta and Laguna Seca back in the ALMS days.
Like these?
20180802124223_1.jpg

I hate being that kiddo who makes silly questions, but there are still plans to make a classic version of this track? That would be great.

I was re-watching the 2018 Nascar race looking for some signs and damnit I discovered they built a new structure in turn 10 called the Turn 10 Terrace. I felt it was a big enough structure to warrant including.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017_watkins_glen_2-9-118-11-26-46.jpg

I have just a few things to sort out for the AC 1.0 release. I have sent all the updates to the rf2 guys so it will pretty much be 1:1 between the two versions.

Hi @LilSki !
I must say that since I downloaded your track, it's only one of the few where to beat the AI at 100% is challenging ! And it's a very important thing for me.
Well graphically it's a masterpiece but I guess you know it already :)
Can't wait to get the final version to enjoy it even more.
Btw do you have any plans or ideas with the shader patch mod ? track config and or vao patch ?
maybe a night version ?

Anyway thanks a lot, I really appreciate what you've done ! 10/5 stars :)

Hi @LilSki !
I must say that since I downloaded your track, it's only one of the few where to beat the AI at 100% is challenging ! And it's a very important thing for me.
Well graphically it's a masterpiece but I guess you know it already :)
Can't wait to get the final version to enjoy it even more.
Btw do you have any plans or ideas with the shader patch mod ? track config and or vao patch ?
maybe a night version ?

Anyway thanks a lot, I really appreciate what you've done ! 10/5 stars :)
Ummm look up a few posts ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years