Tracks Watkins Glen International

Looks phenomenal:thumbsup:
What gets me the most is, how meticulously you have arranged the camper vans and cars. Genuinly looks like people have actually driven them onto the infield and parked there!

Here is a video to showcase the new objects around the track. I might have to dial the details back some as frames are finally starting to dip a bit. It was fine until I added the crowds. Might just have to lower the total number of them on the front straight as that seems to be where the issues are.

This is a partial capture from my triples. it didn't seems to want to get the whole width. But it is wide enough to see the sides of the track.
will you fix the sticky barriers on VIR and WG?

I am unaware of any sticky walls on WG.

VIR I could fix but it is not my track. But I can see if Darren is still around and if he plans any fixes.
thought VIR was yours, it has barriers that are boxes instead of planes, and the car gets stuck on them.
At WG i've been reported that there are sticky walls too think they said after the chicane inthe next big corner, but can't remember exactly

thought VIR was yours, it has barriers that are boxes instead of planes, and the car gets stuck on them.
At WG i've been reported that there are sticky walls too think they said after the chicane inthe next big corner, but can't remember exactly
I helped with VIR but it is not mine. And as for WG I remember testing all the walls. But I can go through it again. I have a feeling it is more to do with AC bugging out from a hard impact rather than a track issue.

Looking great so far. I'll definitely download the updates when they're done. I also await the day when the Classic layout of Watkins Glen is available if you're doing it.

LilSki please make a night version with working lights that would be cool with this mod not mine

Ok, so alot of people have asked me how to get the night mod to work. So this is how. (You need AC Pro to do this). So firstly go to this website and download the most recent version. (https://acstuff.ru/f/d/28-shaders-patch-dynamic-lights) Then download the sky textures. Dont worry about the ones of the website or most racedepartment ones, they are too light! (https://drive.google.com/open…) This is the one you want. Now just install all these files. For the NIGHT file go inside it then just drag the file into Assetto Corsa, Content then weather. Then go into CM and go to Content, Mods then enable Night shaders or something like that. Now you've installed all the mods, to start up a game with the night mod, go to Content manager and use the C1 Midnight dark weather. And set it to 9PM. For servers just do the same thing. And there you go! This works for VR and Monitors! Have some fun!
(I didnt create this mod)

Stunning as usual LilSki, not that you need to hear it again... Hopefully you won't have to cull the crowds too much for the full one, as the more, the better :)

A trackday version with no crowds is always welcome, both for solo practise and those who do experience slowdowns with max everything.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back