Watkins Glen coming to RaceRoom!

Following on from the announcement of a new Audi GT2 coming to the sim, we're also going to be getting another classic American track in December too!

50677951493_1bccf0b243_b.jpg

50677945553_9b279ee7b3_b.jpg

50678779282_967dc41ebf_b.jpg

50678701191_0bc8e14056_b.jpg

Source

Watkins Glen is coming to RaceRoom !!! :rolleyes:
View attachment 424393

Great track! One of the things I like about R3E is the large amount of North American tracks available, something other developpers seem to neglect a bit (the exception being rfactor 2, but I'm not crazy about that sim and I'm afraid I never will be). Instead of always offering Monza, Spa, Silverstone and the Nurburgring, how about Road Atlanta? Mosport? Long Beach? Sebring? and countless others.

Also, I'd love to read one day: DX12 coming to R3E.

Will there be any FFB updates coming in the future? My wheel on the straights feels rather numb and lifeless compared to other racing titles (Fana csw 2.5).

Yes, our December update has several inclusions which directly affect FFB.

It'd also be worth your time looking at our forums (which I obviously won't link directly here) for the knowledge base section. There are a couple of threads specifically detailing how to go about setting up fanatec hardware for use with R3E.

Yes, our December update has several inclusions which directly affect FFB.

It'd also be worth your time looking at our forums (which I obviously won't link directly here) for the knowledge base section. There are a couple of threads specifically detailing how to go about setting up fanatec hardware for use with R3E.
Ok thanks for that. I have had a look at both recommended settings from you guys and both fanatec. I'll give it another look, see what I can find.

Ok thanks for that. I have had a look at both recommended settings from you guys and both fanatec. I'll give it another look, see what I can find.

If you haven't tried these yet
These are the ones that worked form me; the topic is ts-pc but these work a treat on my CSL PS4; just remember to adjust in/per-car ffb to your taste.

For me, these settigns in the DTM 2016 BMW, with x2 for the per-car FFB is damn good.

If you haven't tried these yet
These are the ones that worked form me; the topic is ts-pc but these work a treat on my CSL PS4; just remember to adjust in/per-car ffb to your taste.

For me, these settigns in the DTM 2016 BMW, with x2 for the per-car FFB is damn good.
Ok thanks for that, I'll give it a go. I do feel I'm making some headway with it. I was having a tinker this afternoon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back