Watkins Glen (boot) camtool replay (GiuNiral)

Misc Watkins Glen (boot) camtool replay (GiuNiral) 2020-04-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
If I may ask, what might be the differences between a camtool replay and the normal camera replays available with each track in AC? Just a little skeptical about adding any new apps ever since I discovered all my apps were bogging down my system so much that I had to remove most of them so that the game could run smoothly...appreciate any insight....

Hola, me descargue los 2 archivos, los meto en la carpeta de CamTool2 en Data, pero cuando estoy viendo la repeticion no me sale nada cuando voy a darle a Load. Que hay que hacer. gracias.

If I may ask, what might be the differences between a camtool replay and the normal camera replays available with each track in AC? Just a little skeptical about adding any new apps ever since I discovered all my apps were bogging down my system so much that I had to remove most of them so that the game could run smoothly...appreciate any insight....
Hey, sorry for the delay
My main goal is to give the illusion that the car is moving independently to the camera. Usually, the tracking system has no delay or variation, this is not how we experience motor racing content in real life. In my opinion, the industry still has a lot to learn from Gran Turismo 3 and 4 replay systems.

Hola, me descargue los 2 archivos, los meto en la carpeta de CamTool2 en Data, pero cuando estoy viendo la repeticion no me sale nada cuando voy a darle a Load. Que hay que hacer. gracias.
Hola, investigaré. Pero recuerde que estos archivos que envié solo funcionan para la versión "Boot" de la pista. Todavía haré las cámaras para las otras versiones. Avísame si este es el problema.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 256 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.8%