Watkins, D day

I wish you all a good race at Watkins. I work late tomorrow and could not participate :confused:. Anyway, I do not think I trained well for this one. I would have more time to the next. I hope there will be a video of the event. And the best man win!

I can not participate in the race at Watkins.
Have a business meeting on Wednesday evening
But we have many waiting newcomer, so no problem

Good luck all

until next event - Bob Laube

How do you mean "also maybe for Reik"? Do you mean the improved cam could interest me? Yes they do, because I'm a fan of watching race scenes and hot laps from TV view. thx for the link Peter, even though I found the some days ago :)

btw: Welcome Fabrice! :)

It's a good move not to drive at watkins without enough practice. But would be great to have another nice driver in here for the future. If not already done, you should register at PrestoGP and put in som enice laps before the next event. The servers should offer the next track soon after tonights event. I'm curios about your skills :)

PS: did you have a look here http://www.racedepartment.com/formu...9847-season-6-race-4-wtkins-setup-thread.html for some setups? We allways start such a thread before each event.

Thank you for your welcome Peter and Reik. I take this post to also thank all the pilots who made ​​me the best welcome we can hope for servers Presto. Many of you have taken their time to give me some advice or answer my questions. It's really nice, I really appreciate. I find it wonderful to meet so many different nationalities in one place!

Otherwise Reik, Nicolai gave me the info to download the driver settings in the league. I tried and compared the setups, Jere / Reik, they are very close .... but different but I can not understand which is best for me. At the same time, I try to understand the subtleties and the influence of selected values ​​on the behavior of the car. I am very interested.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%