watching the N24 and dreaming of ACC

That was quite some finish again! :confused::geek:
I just missed the highlight videos like they did last year to catch up after not watching for some hours :(
No idea what happened to the #911
Sadly #911 fell victim to oil (most likely) at the breaking zone after Stefan Bellof S - he had no chance, lost the car completely into the rail in that breaking zone :-(

It happened in the early morning (0417 if I remember correctly) and I too missed it. I went to bed with a happy big smile about #911 being in the lead and woke up not being able to find it on the first pages of the timing sheet. There are youtube clips of the crash from the cockpit cam - looks nasty.

The last hour of the race though was epic. Basically race control released the red flagged race into much worse conditions they red flagged the race for to begin with ;-)

... and a Porsche won ... finally. What else could make a man happier!

Sadly #911 fell victim to oil (most likely) at the breaking zone after Stefan Bellof S - he had no chance, lost the car completely into the rail in that breaking zone :-(

It happened in the early morning (0417 if I remember correctly) and I too missed it. I went to bed with a happy big smile about #911 being in the lead and woke up not being able to find it on the first pages of the timing sheet. There are youtube clips of the crash from the cockpit cam - looks nasty.

The last hour of the race though was epic. Basically race control released the red flagged race into much worse conditions they red flagged the race for to begin with ;-)

... and a Porsche won ... finally. What else could make a man happier!

Yepp! After a lot of years.. Manthey Racing is back in the 24hr

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back