Watch Again - 'F1 LIVE' in London

Hamilton shouldve showed up and I'm disappointed that he didn't, it gave the haters all a free shot and didn't endear him to any of the fans that made the trip.

If he really wants to improve his brand and image then he should marry a spice girl. There's only a couple left...

I am a very suspicious person who thinks something was underhand with this event.

Silverstone submitted their get out clause and immediately a non publicised event showing off F1 cars kicks off in London by two campaigners for a London GP spearheading it (DC & DH).

Why do I think something dodgy is going on? Well only 100 mile northwest of London there's tens of thousands of F1 fans paying hundreds of pounds that would have loved to have seen some of the old cars out on track. Why then, during the warm up to the British GP do they hold an event, at short notice, in London???? To bring more fans to Silverstone? Nah!

Im my opinion a London GP would be a tragedy if it went ahead and became the British GP. The cost of attending the event would rise 3-4 fold. You couldn't camp in London so you would need to get a hotel room. You also couldn't take your own BBQ, food and drink which you would normally when you camp for the 5 days. This would mean that to attend the GP, with the additional costs of hotels, restaurants for food and drink, would be in the region of £1200 + each. Also, the normal atmosphere from the campsites would be lost and movement around the circuit would be crippled as its hard enough to get round London at the best of times.

/RantOver

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back