Was Ocon to Blame for Verstappen Accident?

Senna and Schumacher all did the same, but are excused cause for some reason they are of mythical proportions to the fans. Are you going to say bad words about them as well, cause you're opening a Pandora's box if you say that drivers express their feelings after the race when faced with moronic behaviour on track.

That's not true, none of them behaved that respectless against their "opponent", like that.

Verstappen seems to always be involved in some kind of on track collision. He's a young hothead who has been involved in a lot of on track situations since he came into Formula One. He's pretty fast, but he's also wild at wheel to wheel driving situations. He kinda reminds me of early Sergio Perez. He was quite wild at one point but he's a lot smarter today. Maybe it isn't age related though since Vettel is an experienced driver, and he also makes questionable choices during wheel to wheel racing situations.

Last edited:
just stuppid move, what point is there, to try take back a position from the leader off the race. NONE. youre a lap down...is it sensibele to do what max did, NO. give the man a call after a day

Verstappen seems to always be involved in some kind of on track collision. He's a young hothead who has been involved in a lot of on track situations since he came into Formula One. He's pretty fast, but he's also wild at wheel to wheel driving situations. He kinda reminds me of early Sergio Perez. He was quite wild at one point but he's a lot smarter today. Maybe it isn't age related though since Vettel is an experienced driver, and he also makes questionable choices during wheel to wheel racing situations as well.

That is not the fact today. Max is the leader in the race and Ocon received the blue flag

It is clear “yes”, no question, you have blue flag and then you don’t race with that driver, simple.

As for after race, it was a shove, but in sick world of today that is forbidden and seen as murder. It ended like that and it was good enough, it wasn’t a fight as some are making it to look like.

That is not the fact today. Max is the leader in the race and Ocon received the blue flag
I just can't seem to give Verstappen the benefit in any case since he's set the precedent for himself that he has so far in his career. He's an overly emotional hothead who seems to have difficulty controlling himself and his emotions on track. He needs to grow up over the break and learn to keep himself in check because just being fast isn't enough in this sport.

I just can't seem to give Verstappen the benefit in any case since he's set the precedent for himself that he has so far in his career. He's an overly emotional hothead who seems to have difficulty controlling himself and his emotions on track. He needs to grow up over the break and learn to keep himself in check because just being fast isn't enough in this sport.

Always the same old story’s.... what I say it is not the fact in this post. If Max doing this today by Lucky Lewis.... there was no end in hate post

Always the same old story’s.... what I say it is not the fact in this post. If Max doing this today by Lucky Lewis.... there was no end in hate post
Verstappen just needs to learn that a race car is not a weapon. In regards to Lewis Hamilton by the way, the words Lewis and lucky should never be used in the same sentence, it sounds nutty.

Blue flag, lap down, what is the use battling with the race leader? NONE.
Gladly Ocon is gone next year.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So let him go. Ocon was an idiot but Verstappen could have avoided that crash.

I posted this in the other thread - Suzuka 1993 - Eddie Irvine in the Jordan unlapped himself TWICE against Senna. But Senna let him be an idiot, he let him do it. Twice.

And Senna won.

Besides that, Ocon did drive with a Mercedes engine did he not? /inb4 conspiracy theories.
He's more than driving a Mercedes engine, he's a Mercedes driver and Toto Wolff protected.
Verstappen should have been more cautious in that situation, there was no sense to risk a wheel to wheel with him.
It reminds me the Coulthard Vs Schumacher crash at Spa, in that occasion Coulthard made the wisest decision of his life keeping the helmet on his head as he saw the furious Michael was approaching :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%