Wartburg 353 for GTR Evo Race 07

Cars Wartburg 353 for GTR Evo Race 07 202104_R07

Login or Register an account to download this content
abrimaal submitted a new resource:

Wartburg 353 for GTR Evo Race 07 - 1970s 1980s cars

A car from GTR2 pack Ostalgie by <no info>
Added some street skins.

The gauges are not working, I really don't know why they work in GTR 2 and they don't work in Evo.

Cameras need to be adjusted.

This car starts in two classes: Race 1972 and Race 1982
There are two car logos in the UiData folder: IFA and Wartburg.
By default the brand is set to IFA, you may change it to Wartburg if you want,
editing Make="IFA" in the .inccar file
or adding Make="Wartburg" to .car files.

Car logos are...

Read more about this resource...

This car is optimized for Allimer Grandtour. The zip may not contain all files, such as driver body, some textures, because the shared files are in the folders Teams and Teams\Drivers.

If you can open the .cas file,
delete the line
<spin> meshfile=edrvbody...

or download the expo models here
and unzip to Teams\Drivers

You can also download blank expo models

and shared files (the folder Teams)

I will upload the version for standard Race 07, but first I have to test it.

Last edited:
Thank you. The problems (except the no sound in some of them) were solved by deleting the Ladas anyway, it seemed that both installations conflicted, but will try to do what you said here. By the way, are you East German?

Wartburg has nothing to Lada, and any other car. I use hundreds of car models and they don't collide.
Only when two cars in the same class use the same driver name, a wrong car is shown on the preview, but it doesn't affect gameplay. In the race all drivers may use the same name and the same car.
Sometimes, very rarely the game crashes, in championship only, and only on some tracks. What causes this? I really don't know. Maybe alpha sorting, maybe overload of materials, objects with the same name, such as "wheel". No idea.
I am in Western Poland, closer to Berlin than to Warsaw

Last edited:
Well, then I do not know what happens. It happens to me now, not before I updated my computer, and I do not manage to get the sound of all Wartburgs. It seems it is cursed for me. Lol, any idea of why most of the sounds do not work in Wartburgs? I have downloaded all the versions and with the sound packs it also no sound.

There is something wrong with the sounds. W 1.3 has engine sound, but very quiet. W 353 has no sounds.
Maybe it is a rFactor .aud file with lowered volume levels, or just the .wav files are corrupted.
Usually I have no time to play with audio files, in this car the audio is specific for a 2-stroke engine. I will take a look when I have more time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back