Warning Bar Message

Ever time I access the site now I receive the warning bar at the top of the page that says:

"To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options..."

This is the only site that I have been to today that I am receiving this message. The last file I downloaded was the Anti-Phoney AI Database Overhaul. I also received the same message on my laptop and I have never downloaded anything on it.

Anybody else getting this message?

I use Firefox at home so I dont get many browser issues.

At work I have to use IE for certain applications so also use it to browse, and can confirm ive not seen that message during browsing the forum.
Do you have it set to 'remember you'? Maybe IE is preventing a tracking cookie or something due to your privacy settings.

I may change over to Firefox had it installed on my older computer and also at my office (before I retired). I have been on this site for sometime now and yes I do have it set to remember me. I will logout and then come back and see if I receive it after I log back in.

Thanks

I just installed Firefox and no more issues with the warning message. What I do fine a little funny, is the search feature on Firefox is Bing a Windows application. I would have thought that it would have be Google or something else.

Check if you had done any updates in the last couple days. I think there was a recent patch to IE due to a security hole which let malicious scripts run during an open session. Maybe the patch altered a setting or something.

I work for HP so our network is fairly safe anyway, but at home FF hasnt ever let me down (with a few adblock / popup extras installed) so feel no need to change to any of the new browsers on the block.

Mmm i do like that picture.....

New logo :D

proposed-firefox-logo.jpg

First I just want to thank each of you that replied to my issue. Now for the update, I happened to run a scan with McAfee today and it found 2 viruses and cleared them. I did not think much of it at the time, but I just went to my favorites and selected the site and I had to login. I thought that was funny, as I have it set to remember me. Well logged in and guess what no more message bar. I don't know if it was a viruses that caused it, all I know is it is back to normal. The last download from here was the Anti Phoney AI Database.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 39.0%