WARM WELCOME - Flying Dutchman Racing & Motor AG Motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Say hello to the new teams joining STC,

these are the well known and historic Flying Dutchman Racing with number 15 and the brand new romanian team Motor AG Motorsports owned by David Zafiu with number 16.

More info on STC Main site.

Welcome onboard guys!

Hello all,

I woke up this morning and i checked my mail (yes i know, first the girl, then mail ;-)). There was a Private message from David:

Hello Hugo & Yuri,

I have great news! :wink: Looks like we will have a slot for your team in the STC Championship this next season, Black Cup 2010, witch is starting in September.

bla bla...

Cheers & welcome onboard,
David

And after i read that i was quiet..... For 10 seconds.... YEEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWW, WE ARE INNNNN.

We are the FDR team and we are mostly active @ Racedepartment. Yuri, Wesley and me found each-other with the RDTCC league and we had a lot of fun. They had the FDR name, and i had the money ;)

The new FDR team was born.

Now we have 14 members all with their own specialty. We are all in for some great races here at the STC and the complete team is happy as hell.

See you all on the track guys

Hugo

I know this have been a very big dream of David Zafiu to have his team in STC and I am very happy that he managed to do it. Now I wish him and his team good luck with the Black Cup and I hope they will achive lots of successes in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back