AC Warm up F1 Formula Agile Championship@Mugello, Mon 6th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Next week we will race the Formula Agile again on the Nurburgring GP.
Signing up for that race will be done by Emperors sign up forms so you can choose your livery yourself. More info will be in the even thread that will be posted as normal.

I take it literally. A test event. Did a few laps beforehand to get to know the car and get a reasonably acceptable time. A long-term test for me. And I badly needed that too. I crashed a couple of times during the race. I hope everyone else had fun.

I haven't been so excited about a Formula 1 season for a long time.

This will definitely be great! :thumbsup:
Sorry for the kick up the rear early in the race Hank. I was too close when you braked hard

That was an intense experience.

This car needs a lot of (setup) love to make it work, now I know why you sandbagged me there ;)

Race report:

my plan to pull a Fulvio didn´t work (except for the starting last part :rolleyes:)
Took it slow from the start, babied my tyres for a few laps.
In the process I could collect several freebies, every single Gentleman very considerate with the rejoin.:thumbsup:

Middlepart some more tyrebabieing. Then a giant ****up with beach party.:speechless:

Two guys whizzing by, caught one on track, one by overcut.

Then a ginormus screen freeze at the worst possible moment with exuberant beachparty :sick:
Few laps later happily cruising P5 I had tyrelive to spare, so I went for and got Fastest Race Lap.

Few laps later I could bully Robert until he beached it in the last turn :redface:

Wondreously I could reel in P1 and P2, but than the PICNIC struck again and I forgot how to drive properly :rolleyes:

As DaveCam would say: "P3? I take it!":cool:

Time for celebration and of course a nice cold shower,

cu on track Carsten

BTW, the side bet ;)

I myself counted three beach parties, no contact.

As the server didn´t do :poop: I sentence myself to one (virtual) drive through.

Who can topp that??

And let´s hope that Daytona works better, there is a lot of time in maliciously exploiting the track limits :mad:

The RSR world record is a complete :poop:show as he confessed "track limits were optional" :speechless:Thank the racing Gods I have a witness for my current PB, Boukah was riding shotgun;)

MFG Carsten

BTW, the side bet ;)

I myself counted three beach parties, no contact.

As the server didn´t do :poop: I sentence myself to one (virtual) drive through.

Who can topp that??

And let´s hope that Daytona works better, there is a lot of time in maliciously exploiting the track limits :mad:

The RSR world record is a complete :poop:show as he confessed "track limits were optional" :speechless:Thank the racing Gods I have a witness for my current PB, Boukah was riding shotgun;)

MFG Carsten
Yep, you were flying there at Daytona!

Track limits over there are thing, yes, as there are hardly any. In real Boukâh style, offcourse I’ve found some :cool: but on the ‘real’ race line there are some white or yellow lines that don’t reactto four wheel crossing as far as I can see. But it goes for everyone, so play field is even?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back