War of RD5 - The Battle for Hexagoland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 results
r3com_zps58666c6b.jpg

Guys.
Please read the first post carefully to understand how to move. It is written as plain as possible and it is simple.

Some confusion may come from the double value cells (23/32), just post one of those numbers to make the move. If you post an impossible move (For example A16-18), I will just not move that unit.

It always can be that someone dont get any alert. In like 3 or 4 games i havent got any alert since a few days, i dont know why.

Just seent pms before moving further -.-

---

A16 to 6
B40 to 11

Its fine for the moment, but I'm still not convinced by making your moves public. When we actually start getting into battles we may end up in a position where everybody is waiting for someone else to make their move before them, and nobody will want to post first. They had spies in the previous versions of this game because knowing your opponents next move gives you a big advantage. I don't see how it is much more difficult to do this via PMs.

Its fine for the moment, but I'm still not convinced by making your moves public. When we actually start getting into battles we may end up in a position where everybody is waiting for someone else to make their move before them, and nobody will want to post first. They had spies in the previous versions of this game because knowing your opponents next move gives you a big advantage. I don't see how it is much more difficult to do this via PMs.
I need to think about this then. However, I will say that the battle moves wont be as secret as you think they may be because of how little you can move each round, it makes it obvious what the aim is.

I will give it a think though, but it a lot easier from an update point of view to have the moves in the thread rather than in lots of PM's that could have other posts hiding them.

You'd had 3 days to post.
"It always can be that someone dont get any alert. In like 3 or 4 games i havent got any alert since a few days, i dont know why."

Im not someone who looks into teh thread after 3 days of not posting anything, this can happen. But i think there should be enough time to post anyway after an pm.

Anyway, lets stop this. Otehrwise we both get into a bad mood i guess, i dont want that

"It always can be that someone dont get any alert. In like 3 or 4 games i havent got any alert since a few days, i dont know why."

Im not someone who looks into teh thread after 3 days of not posting anything, this can happen. But i think there should be enough time to post anyway after an pm.

Anyway, lets stop this. Otehrwise we both get into a bad mood i guess, i dont want that
The nice thing about this game is that skipping a round isn't a terrible thing, as it strengthens units, but I see why you're angry. OK, you didn't get the alerts, but from my point of view, I had PMed you, asked on Steam and tagged you a few times in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%