War of RD5 - The Battle for Hexagoland

Status
Not open for further replies.
A16 to A44

I'm not sure about making your moves public. Even if the order is randomised, if it is clear from someone's post that they are going to attack you, you will probably change your plans. In other words, posting last will still give you an advantage

I'm not sure about making your moves public. Even if the order is randomised, if it is clear from someone's post that they are going to attack you, you will probably change your plans. In other words, posting last will still give you an advantage

[Bullcrap] Remember that each team has spies that have intercepted all communications to soldiers, so the moves would be public anyway [/Bullcrap]

Basically it is easier. The Formula Manager employs the same system but no one complains there. However, pact signings do stay secret.

Day 2 begins
r2com_zps61103610.jpg

Check the direction you said can be done. @Benutzername named 2 directions, so I took the first and @oldwolf named 54, which he can't do, so I went for 5.

Last edited:
I'm not quite getting the rules here. Why do I now have less units on my capital than say, Redosia, considering I have more rural areas and a town. Does this mean that the more towns you own the less your individual units will grow?
Yes, ports and rural areas gain units which are shared on the towns and capitals. ports and rural areas can't grow units, as they are sent to the towns and capitals. Omer has a high respawn, as he has two ports and they all go back to the capital. 10 units were gained on your town too if you notice.

In other news, I smegged up again on this map, with the unit marking. I'll leave it for this round, but change it for the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back