War of RD 8 - Old School War

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you may have noticed by the title, we are going back to the more complicated (and more liked suprisingly?) War of RD map.
For the map itself a big thanks to @Omer Said, as I was just.. lost (despite it looking so simple.. meh)
map-draft-warofrd.jpg

Rules (sorry i took just the basic ones Omer told me. I am not creative at this style of War of RD)

The main thing in this game is action points (AP), for each 2 land you have, you got 1 action points. Example list:
1 land: 1 AP
2 lands: 1 AP
3 lands: 1 AP
4 lands: 2 AP
5 lands: 2 AP
6 lands: 3 AP
and so on

Orders are sent via Private Conversations, then the moderator (me) updates the game according to these orders. Priority of orders are randomized (or cycles through) each turn.
KESSEN Mechanic: When there are only 2 forces remaining, they will have a decisive huge battle (Kessen) in order to end the game. If they have equal amount of lands, a single coin toss decides the victor. If one of them has more, they get more chances according the land of numbers they have more.

Orders you can use with APs:

1 AP: Defend of your lands (When an enemy invades that land at that turn, you will have a chance to defend it (coin toss).
1 AP: Invade a neighboring land (If the land is not defended, you conquer it directly, if it is defended, a coin toss decides the victor)
1 AP: Spy on an enemy force (The moderator will show you their commands at that turn, the spied force should NOT be informed about it)
3 AP: Focused invasion (Normal invasion, but you have 1 more chance to win if it's defended)
4 AP: Build a fortress on one of your lands (That land will defend itself automaticly when attacked, the fort gets destroyed upon capture)

to join, you have to say the color of your army aswell (it can be any color)

I would like 6 people or more.

@Milos - BLUE ARMY
@Joel - YELLOW ARMY
@tigerkart_22 - ORANGE ARMY
@Omer Said - TEAL ARMY
@Steven Poirier - RED ARMY
@TTupsi - PINK ARMY
@Takuma Ishikawa - GOLDEN ARMY
@

Last edited:
Will have to read those rules for a second time.
took me a while too:
2 cells= 1action point/1AP

then each turn you spend those APs (you can't save them, I think)
1 AP: Defend of your lands (When an enemy invades that land at that turn, you will have a chance to defend it (coin toss).
1 AP: Invade a neighboring land (If the land is not defended, you conquer it directly, if it is defended, a coin toss decides the victor)
1 AP: Spy on an enemy force (The moderator will show you their commands at that turn, the spied force should NOT be informed about it)
3 AP: Focused invasion (Normal invasion, but you have 1 more chance to win if it's defended)
4 AP: Build a fortress on one of your lands (That land will defend itself automaticly when attacked, the fort gets destroyed upon capture)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 250 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%