War of RD 7 - The Battle for Hextralia

Status
Not open for further replies.
RD7 Graphic Day 5.jpg

pretty much everyone apart from Jimlaad: moves

also, for quickness reasons there's a new rule: Only guys who post moves within 72 hours will get their moving order sorted by random.org, so if you post after 72 hours I put your moves after the random.org-ed guys, if 2 or more in the order they reply to me.

example for how I do move order:
5 nations sent me moves - random.org
Oldwolf gives me moves 71 hours after the picture: random.org
Macdonald gives me moves 72 hours after the picture: His moves will be counted as the 7th
Lesley gives me moves 74 hours after the picture: His moves will be counted as the 8th

pretty much everyone apart from Jimlaad: moves

also, for quickness reasons there's a new rule: Only guys who post moves within 72 hours will get their moving order sorted by random.org, so if you post after 72 hours I put your moves after the random.org-ed guys, if 2 or more in the order they reply to me.

example for how I do move order:
5 nations sent me moves - random.org
Oldwolf gives me moves 71 hours after the picture: random.org
Macdonald gives me moves 72 hours after the picture: His moves will be counted as the 7th
Lesley gives me moves 74 hours after the picture: His moves will be counted as the 8th

Merely coincidence that you use me as an example, right? :roflmao:

just 1hr and 15 mins left! Until you won't get accepted into the random.org group

so far I have 5 guys sending me a choice (excluding myself), so ‚1 more to go. @oldwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back