War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, since you want to start a voting system...
LIKE-Moves being done in the order they are given to me
WINNER-Order of moves done by random.org

added-AGREE-Look a few posts down to see Rami's idea

After I got the rules, I can't do all the moves at the same time, so these are the only available options

Last edited:
How about a 3rd option, where you use strategy to determine the position your order is in

For example:

A user has 5 moves, in the whole game, when he uses one move, he puts his moves first in that round, or he can save them for another round?

Don't disagree, just putting it there :thumbsup:

How about a 3rd option, where you use strategy to determine the position your order is in

For example:

A user has 5 moves, in the whole game, when he uses one move, he puts his moves first in that round, or he can save them for another round?

It's a decent idea, but what happens when there are people who've done the same amount of moves? I also thing sacrificing 4 moves to go first is a bad idea in all honesty.

Good thought, but the options listed earlier would suit the game a bit better. :thumbsup:

It's a decent idea, but what happens when there are people who've done the same amount of moves? I also thing sacrificing 4 moves to go first is a bad idea in all honesty.

Good thought, but the options listed earlier would suit the game a bit better. :thumbsup:
No I didn't mean moves, as in commands, I meant, maybe to name them better, times, so he uses 1 time and his commands (however many there are) are first done by Milos :thumbsup:

Now I'm confused
OK

IIIII Player 1
IIIII Player 2
IIIII Player 3

All moves are taken in, random.org order - Player 2, Player 3, Player 1

But, Player 1 uses one of his I and now his moves are made first for that round, new order, Player 1, Player 2, Player 3

IIII Player 1
IIIII Player 2
IIIII Player 3

OK

IIIII Player 1
IIIII Player 2
IIIII Player 3

But, Player 1 uses one of his I and now his moves are made first for that round, new order, Player 1, Player 2, Player 3

IIII Player 1
IIIII Player 2
IIIII Player 3
And if both player 1, and player 3 use their I?

OK

IIIII Player 1
IIIII Player 2
IIIII Player 3

IIII Player 1
IIIII Player 2
IIIII Player 3
It would get confusing, as sometimes you want to go last. What if more than one player uses the thingy to go first?

Then random.org, and if you say 'they will be disappointing' then wouldn't they anyway if you use the default method using random.org? ;)

Anyway, its only an idea I posted :thumbsup:
Yes, it is an idea ;)

They wouldn't be disapointed with the normal random.org method, as here they have used their l, and they lost 1 l, and they didn't go first in that round, that's why it's disappointing ;)

It is a cool idea, but I think it is kinda confusing, don't get me wrong ;)

Viridian please
added :thumbsup:

Also guys, if you want to use Rami's idea

For example:

OK

IIIII Player 1
IIIII Player 2
IIIII Player 3

IIII Player 1
IIIII Player 2
IIIII Player 3
Just click agree on that post, and don't rate my voting post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%